The Life; 3

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

Double fucking update? More than you think!

______>>>

(Y/n)'s POV

The moment I heard 'Horikawa Kunihiro' I know bloody shit something's wrong. The Yamanbagiri's smith living almost 3 hundred years ago from my life-supposed life. I realized I am fucking dead by the way.

Does this mean I am issekai-ed or this is some parallel world? If this is indeed some parallel world, I pray not to meet that annoying marshmallows eater.

In conclusion, I am back to the past where before world war.

.

Fuck this being immobile and bed-ridden is not fun, super bored not to mention my treasured possession still haven't existed. Wataru-sensei might as well haven't been born, how the hell can he published the book.

Damn it.

Not to mention I have been here for what 2 weeks? I am not allowed to get out of the room which means no suicide act. Nor can I fuck shit up.

Harsh.

Horikawa-jii-chan suddenly enters and introduced me to someone I never met. Not like I meet anyone other than Jii-chan.

"Sonokata, this is Fujiwara-san our neighbours. He will look out for you while I am not home."

The dark hair lady bows her head down, she is a fairly petite statue with long hair in buns. I was ready to flirt, but fuck fate really like to kick me around.

"Ah, thank you for the opportunity, Horikawa-san. I am excited to take care of a child, you know after all I can't have one with my husband." Smiling in pain count as smiling right?

Before Horikawa-jii-chan can goes out from my room I told him to call me by my first name, am not comfortable with deadman name.

"Does that mean I get to call you (Y/n)-kun, dear?"

"Yes, Fujiwara-san!" 

You can call me killer too or suicide bastard.

.

First of fucking all I hate this feeling, her hands very warm and kind. Delicately changes my bandage and cast, her eyes shows no curiosity nor hostility. It's been a week that Fujiwara-san took care of me and the whole week she hasn't ask anything about me, just dutifully take care of me.

"You know (Y/n)-kun, I have been married for almost 8 years with my husband. We are very happy yet there is something that we lack. Sometimes I pray to Goddess of Mercy, hoping for a child or maybe a right one to adopt."

God hears no shit, Fujiwara-san. If they are as real as what everyone said then why I have to suffer a life I don't want?

I only smile, what words can reach a hurting mother who loves a child that never existed? She suddenly stroke my (H/c) hair, making me stunned. I draw a sharp breath trying not to tremble in her hand.

Foreign.

It's not like I hate it. But what the fuck is this, why the sudden hair caress. She seems to notice I am plenty of uncomfortable, she removes her hand.

My ghost scar is itchy. Everything under my full body bandage itch. I look at her for a while and dared myself to ask.

"Fujiwara-san, do you think some people don't deserve a second chance?" She slips away and opens the shoji window, coming back with a cup of tea.

"Depend on the person dear." Depends huh, that mean I have no right to repent.

"If they really wanted a second chance and they seek for it, they get it no matter what. I can see you don't believe in the second chance of redemption for yourself, (Y/n)-kun."

I chuckled, should I believe I got a second chance that's why I am here instead of the true death I should suffer in my world? Fujiwara-san only smiles, "Time is what you need, (Y/n)-kun."

Time.

Did I even have that?

I poke my bandaged hand, trying so hard not to scratch them.

"You know Fujiwara-san, I don't like my mother." She flashes me a sad smile. "I hate her. Am I wrong?"

"Feelings have a reason behind it. So you are not entirely wrong, because I don't know what occurs between you and your family I can't judge it too. It's all you."

I think I want to cry, I look up the ceiling so Fujiwara-san can't see my tears accumulating in my eyes.

Never in my miserable life have I been treated like this, well maybe once but that ends in ocean on the raining day with an upcoming storm.

Tragic truly. I slowly caress my bandages neck. 

"Fujiwara-san ..."

"Hai?"

"Can I call you Mother?"

"Yes, you can My son."

------___

Complete Suicide Manual (Kanzen Jisatsu Manyuaru) written by Wataru Tsurumi he wrote this book when he realized 'the hardness of living.' when he published the book the public reaction was over the heat, it's categorized as a book harmful for youth as it encouraged people to suicide because it is 'completely painless and marvelous experience'

Wataru Tsurumi said "To think that at the worst crucial moment one can escape from the pain by committing suicide, one can live for the moment easier. So by distributing this book, I want to make this stifling society an easier place to live in. This is the aim of this book. And I never intend to encourage readers to commit suicide." when asking about the controversial book.

For Japanese people, some of them thought Suicide as an honourable way to go, some were taking responsibility.

--

(Y/n) do you need a hug?

(Y/n) : yes I mean no

°•°

Demon Slayer belong to Gotouge Koyoharu
Katekyou Hitman Reborn belong to Amano Akira
Bungou Stray dogs belong to Kafka Asagiri and design by Harukawa-sensei