The Introduction+Prologue

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

Key :
(Y/n) : Your name
(E/c) : Eye colour
(H/c) : Hair colour
(H/l) : Hair length
(S/c) : Skin colour
(F/c) : Favourite colour
(F/f) : Favourite food

Gender : Male
Height : 173cm
Weight : (fill it yourself)

Dislikes :
-Butterfly
-Optimistic people                 
-Pain
-Being alive

Likes :
-Suicide
-All women ( are Queen)
-Alcoholic Drinks

Reader is going to be around 18-20.
In the beginning after isekai'ed the reader is 13-14.

.

------>>>

"I welcome death with open arms..." (Y/n) spoke with a smile while closing his (E/c) orbs. He can feel the pain constricting his lungs but he forces himself not to take oxygen that he needed the most.

"I am sorry, Farwell Sonokata (Y/n). May you rest in peace." A voice resounds as the male feels the gripping of death creeping his fingers immobilizing his whole body.

"I am free."

Is the last word of the world-known assassin, Sonokata (Y/n).

His death remains a mystery, many thought his death is a result of suicide some said the avenger killed him or another assassin was going for his head.

The man who loves death more than life itself finally achieve what he yearns for. The sweet release of death,

as he takes a deep breath...

A deep breath? 

Wait,

Wait the fuck do you mean a deep breath?

The (H/c) haired male jolt awake from his sweet demise. The fuck just happen? (Y/n) take a look around himself, is the land of death supposed to have the garden of flower and crooning of the wind?

He looks down on himself sure that's still the outfit he wore when he was choked by death. But where the fuck is this, (Y/n) is sure as fuck this is not the land of death this is not the yearning he gets.

Sighing heavily, the male gets up and crack his aching bones.
"I am getting old, should of die than continue living to pass my osteoporosis." He put both of his hands behind his back and looks up the sun.

"Don't laugh at me you babyface star! I might fail to die today but that means I have another day to try my suicide methods I never get to try!" Screaming like a mad man, (Y/n) points at innocent sun who only stare silently at this maniac.

Now where to go? (Y/n) confident as fuck don't know where he is at, might as well fuck around and search for a tall tree and a sturdy rope. Maybe while hanging himself, he can clear his mind of what just happened and a little bit of stretching his old bones.

.

After about half an hour of walking around the male found his Savior, a tall, old Oak tree. "Ah~ My beautiful liberator, you will liberate me from this oxidizing world." The moron wastes no time and climbs the tallest branch he can reach, smiling like a child in front of his favourite food, he sat his back facing the sun.

The dimwit crosses his feet and hung his under knee on the branch resulting his head to face straight above the earth. (Y/n) swing his dangling hands around for a while and ponder the next step of this jumping suicide.

"After ugh dangling? Face down? Then let go? Is the instruction right? My complete suicide manual is not with me!" (Y/n) fake cry as he arches his neck so he is facing the dirt below ready to drop the dead body of his down.

Before death can claim him for the second time a man with blue haori and a katana strapped beside his waist slowly approach the psychotic dangling male.

"Kid what are you doing?" (Y/n) look at the man in his late 30? Maybe (Y/n) is not good with age, "Trying to drop myself from the tree, Oji-san!"

The brunette frown at this teenage antics, he walks closer to (Y/n) to get a good look on this adolescent. "Did you have a problem with life kid?"

"YES! ACTUALLY, A LOT!" (Y/n) shouted at his top lungs and giggle after he heard the man gasp at his words.

"Come down kid, you are going to burst your brain if you keep hanging like that." (Y/n)'s eyes start to sparkle, the idea of his brain burst the splatter of his blood and the vacant of brain inside the skull make him excited not to mention an immediate death, sound festive. The man sweatdrop from how the adolescent mind works, "what's your name kid?"

"Huh? It's Sonokata (Y/n)" He almost looks like a kid waving his hands cheerily while he has a big smile except he was dangling his life thread from the Oak tree. "I am Horikawa Kunihiro, let's talk this out, kid. Jumping down doesn't solve things."

A small gasp leaves (Y/n)'s lip as his eyes widens a little. "Horikawa Kunihiro? As in, ... As in, the, THE YAMANBAGIRI KUNIHIRO'S SMITH?!" The said male raised his eyebrows at the kid's knowledge. Not very many people know about him, most of them know about the sword he forges as it's in Ashikaga's hand but rare of them to know who is behind the beauty of Yamanbagiri Kunihiro.

Before he can ask (Y/n), however due to excitement the said dimwit lose his crossing feet on the branch and fall down. In panic, Horikawa run forwards to see if the kid crosses the river or not.

"Fuck that hurt shit like bitch." Horikawa frown at the colourful vocabulary of Sonokata (Y/n). "Definitely rejected by death again, this is seriously a pain in the ass and pain in the neck."

Horikawa shakes his head as he knows that some of (Y/n)'s bones might be shattered. "Come kid let me help you. Such a troublesome urchin." The said maniac only smile in pain as the older man helps him to reach Horikawa's estate.

(Y/n) indeed broke some of his feeble bones, his ribs, his left wrist and his neck. He is fucking immobile for a whole month.

Serves you right, suicide maniac!

------------___

Horikawa Kunihiro-

A well known Samurai who serves under the Family of Ito.
A smith who knows his way with iron and swords.

Under the request of Nagao Akinaga head of Ashikaga, he is to forges a copy of the original Yamanbagiri.

The swords later named after him- Yamanbagiri Kunihiro, due to him passing it to Komoro and being a good aid in slaying a spiritual being.

°•°

Demon Slayer belong to Gotouge Koyoharu
Katekyou Hitman Reborn belong to Amano Akira
Bungou Stray dogs belong to Kafka Asagiri and design by Harukawa-sensei