The Life; 2

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

______>>>

Horikawa Kunihiro's POV

I look at the adolescent in front of me, many would say he is a young teen but not for me. I see the horror that his eyes carry, the straightness of his footing the sign of high alert, despite his crazy antics this kid is always on edge.

I realize first hand (Y/n) can't receive a normal kind of loving hand, is suspicious of it, not use to it. Whatever happened in his past is not my place to interfere, but fate has come upon that's why we met a month ago. If a caring, kind and loving can't provide comfort for him then go with beating, discipline and less affection.

"JII-CHAN CAN YOU LIKE GO EASY ON ME? I JUST RECOVER FROM MY USELESS BONES CRACKING!" (Y/n) scream as he evades my many assaults, his footwork is good, his position is good, he too is agile for a person who said he just recover from broken bones.

I realize this kid is talented.

No,

He is polished.

Thought his way of handling swords is unsightly. I switch my Bokken now using my left hand as I thrust forward the wooden sword and hit his sides, while my right hand elbow his face.

"You have very poor sword handling." He flops to the ground seems like the dead, of course not this kid is too tough for death to claim him.

He turns around to face the sky, "I never use sword, Jii-chan. Moreover who in the sane mind would train themselves in the very early life to use a weapon, not like this era is ongoing war or so."

I know that's not true. I sat on the wooden engawa my Bokken in front of my feet as I gaze at the Wisteria tree, the tree that Father started to plant after Mother's death.

"Your move, your stance, your awareness speaks volume kid. (Y/n) with one look I know, you have been trained from a very young age. I won't pry but just so you know, we human are still at war." I close my eyes remembering the event, the event that made me understood just who is Human's enemy.

I can feel (Y/n)'s confusion, I would be too. normal people are not well informed about this.

"(Y/n)."

"Hm, whats it Horikawa-jii-chan?"

"Do you know why only my Minka is the houses in this district that have Wisteria planted?" (Y/n) sit up and turned towards me, he doesn't know the answer. A month nearing two and I can read him like an open book, a frown mean continuous thinking which he has no answer to.

"Because it is poisonous! And Horikawa-jii-chan is trying suicide!"

"NO! YOU BONEHEAD!" I fling my Bokken straight to his head.

"Geh!"

"It is because demon dislikes it. The flower are poisonous for both Human and Demon likes." I cross my feet and tuck it under me, I look straight to his (E/c) eyes. (Y/n) seems to blank out, without missing a beat I continue explaining knowing he won't interrupt.

"The demon are flesh-hungry, who come out every the sun sleep. As they burn under the sun if they dare to step a little in the light, the more flesh they consume the stronger they get. Nothing can kill them exclude the Sun and the Progenitor himself."

Kibutsuji Muzan, that name strike fear for demon and human alike. His act of multiplying demons through his blood on the wound, his act of mass massacre and his act of gathering the strongest demon of them all to serves him. That wimp. 

"Then ... What have it to do with me?"

I stand up and walk towards the heirloom room. (Y/n) is following, even if his footsteps is almost as silent as an owl, this house is basically me every creak, every slide, every pressure I can feel it.

From under the tatami, I pulled out a sword, the salvation for the demons. "This (Y/n), as you see you might recognize it."

I saw his eyes widen and his mouth hung agape, he walks closer then I hand him the sword.

"It, ... It is Yamanbagiri Kunihiro ... How?" He frowns but that ceased away because of awe when he draws that sword out from the red scabbard.

I can see his eyes sparkles when he glides his fingers along the hamon, this kid is enamoured by a weapon. "(Y/n) this is not the first Yamanbagiri that I forge. This one is rather unique." He looks up at me questioning.

"This Yamanbagiri, is forge with Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet Crimson Ore, making him the first historic copy of Nichirin blade." He looks back to Yamanbagiri, this kid is still in awe crazy how something that's not worth the attention was gawked like this.

(Y/n)  slide Yamanbagiri back to its scabbard urging me to continue explaining. "The other way to kill demons, other than waiting for sun and wisteria is this, Nichirin blade. They are made with special ore from Sunlight Mountain, making the blade with the power to absorbs sunlight."

When he tried to put it back, I hold the sword and push it to his chest.

"I want you to have it."

He tilts his head in confusion, (Y/n) is ready to retorts but I told him the reason why.

"You have to become a demon slayer."

--------____

In Japan, there is Wisteria Garden, called Ashikaga Flower Park. This park blooms around 350 wisterias with a wide range of colour; light violet, purple, pink, bright yellow.

Historically Wisteria was a symbol of long life and immortality, despite that wisteria was know for its poison. Every part of wisteria contain mild poison, the most poisonous part is it seeds. Once ingested can cause abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea.

Thats more reason why demon cant have it. So they wont live forever, imagine they are immune towards this poisonous plant :')

°•°

Demon Slayer belong to Gotouge Koyoharu
Katekyou Hitman Reborn belong to Amano Akira
Bungou Stray dogs belong to Kafka Asagiri and design by Harukawa-sensei