The Death; 2

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Might contain a spoiler for KnY, BSD, and Reborn.
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Sexual Theme
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

Proceed with caution.\

------>>>

(Y/n)'s POV

Japan, Chiba, Kantou - 20xx

13 years ago

I am taken in some building, the red cloak man didn't say anything nor kill me. What in tarnation, didn't he come in just to slaughter all of us?

So many of the suited man lined up on the wall as in paying respect, this blonde bitch must be some higher up or something. Let's enjoy the glory while I can, I held my chin high as if this place belongs to me. If I die here might as well enjoy the ride.

I stop on my steps as poignant odours invade my nostrils, gagging I pinch my nose tightly. The smells of death, it's heavy and strangling me. He is going to kill me here?

The blonde executive pulls the rusted iron door, hellish screeching from the friction between the door and the cement pierce my ears. Flinching I grit my teeth together not daring to make any sound.

He ushers me in by pushing my back, what I saw before me is beyond explanation and beyond salvation. My body trembles, my mouth agape, my lungs constricted and my small intestine is pumping my ingested food back to my mouth. I clamp both of my hands on my mouth swallowing the bitter liquid while my eyes tear up a little.

"Oh ... A surprise ..." A dainty voice echoed the big steel room, very faint yet powerful. I tore my eyes from the sight in front of me still holding my mouth, I saw a lady in a navy blue suit, lilac inner shirt and ... Is that very short black shorts? Definitely very short it is shaped in a triangle, her whole feet is free real estate for lecherous eyes.

She ... Is tall. 

Her height added with the tall and sturdy maroon mary jane, makes me crane my neck up to see her face. Very shy lime greens gems hidden inside the hooded eyes, a thin line of her lips drawn in dark red rouge, her complexion is very pale almost sick looking. Her very faded light brown hair tied on side half-bun, the said bun bounce every step she takes.

"What do I owe this certain statuesque executive ~" She drapes herself on the man, lips stretching longingly to a fox-like smile. The red cloak man pays no attention to beauty.