The School?

Warning?

Suicidal thought and action.

Swearing

Spoiler for BSD and KNY Maybe

Rip Kunikida's Sanity

Murata Deserve a fucking break

Highschool AU/Crack Eps before shit goes down

(No actually I am just lazy because next chapter is already canon timeline)

------

"SOMEONE IS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW AGAIN!"

"MUST BE SHINAZUGAWA-SENSEI'S DOING!"

Everyone on the field run in panic some even pass out, Tomioka their PE teacher looks at the distasteful lump of meat surrounded by some glass pieces from the broken window.

Ringing his phone everyone thought he was calling for an ambulance.

'Our teacher is hella relia-'

.

"Sanemi bring back these corpses to your class, that thing is distracting my class. ALSO! STOP THROWING STUDENTS OUT OF WINDOW YOU SUNAVOBICH."

"MY MOM'S NOT A BITCH!"

Is that even important now, there's possibly a dead kid here why is the teacher arguing about whose mother is the bitch? What's wrong with Kimetsu highschool? What's wrong with school in the first place?

"ano... Sensei..."

The blue tracksuit superstar turns to look at his student, urging them to speak before going back to debate with the math teacher.

The dark brown hair student shyly and trembling points at the tree outside the field, and everyone follows the direction. "Horikawa is about to hang himself again."

In tandem, The math and PE teacher rush to the tree with a sci- 

WHO THE FUCK GIVE SANEMI A KNIFE??

ALSO, THAT CLASS IS ON THE 3RD FLOOR, HOW DID HE JUMP DOWN?!

"So today with my trusty rope, I am going to make my day!" The (H/c) teenager loops the rope around his neck, positioning himself like Haruka Nanase ready for the Olympics. He jumps down to swim on the ground, unfortunately, today too he won't die. Because he is the main character so he has plot armour.