The Life; 13

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Spoiler for KNY and slight for BSD
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

------>>>

The Butterfly estate is tensely quiet. No screaming, no training, no one running around.

As the head of Butterfly estate just passes away 3 days ago.

The beloved flower Hashira, going head to head with the upper two demon and come back without a soul.

"What are you doing, Insect?" Titling his head, his (H/c) locks cascading his eyes. Maybe it's time for him to cut his hair, maybe he will ask Ozaki to do it or even Aoi.

The so-called insect stays silent gazing at her sister's pink sword. No one says a word after that, no one have the heart to banter. It's a mourning time for everyone.

The other hashira have come and give condolences over the late flower hashira. Once again they lose a comrade to a disgusting demon.

But the girl.

Oh... The girl only hold grudges far crimson than blood ever devoured. Digging her nails into her palms, holding the katana as if she let the thing go, the memories of that day will fade away.

"Revenge won't do shit, Shi-"

"Shut up." Holding the dull sword that gradually starts to lose it's colour, Shinobu nick (Y/n)'s neck tearing his bandage. 

A warning.

The boy can see it. The eyes that lost it's shine just like the pink sword turning back to steel colour. Shinobu now is nothing but an empty vessel fueled by burning hatred.

Sighing he backs away, slamming the door shut leaving the girl alone in dark and endless thoughts.

.

"How was ... It?"

"She won't talk."

Murata and (Y/n) sitting on the east engawa of butterfly estate, overlooking a pond with multiple colourful fishes swimming uncaring of what happens in the world. Squatting, (Y/n) dip his hands into the pond and gently stir the water successfully soaking his bandage. 

The two of them come up with a plan to cheer Shinobu up just to end up in disaster. It's flawed in the first place, Murata is too coward to talk to the sad girl, while (Y/n) is too prideful and care less about death. Where is Ozaki when you need her?

Ah, right she is on a weekly patrol.

"What are you doing."

Whipping their head, this is their first time seeing this person.

Midnight hair, ocean eyes.

He might be an embodiment of Sea in the night. It's just ... That disastrous colour of miss-matched haori.

"Oh, we are just chilling, I guess? And what are you doing?" Sneakily smirking at the ravenette, Murata shot his friend a look of disapproval.

"Sending a condolence for Kocho." Both of them eye each other, this person must be somewhat high ranking to be able to come here and personally know who Kanae is.

(Y/n) only giggles at the thought, Shinobu and this person didn't match well. Because of his careless act, it earns him a soft frown from the stranger as if he is disappointed at the (H/c) haired kid.