The Death; 3

Warning :
Suicide, Suicide attempt, suicide jokes.
Cursing
Contain a spoiler for BSD and a little for Reborn
Boys love (Duh, reader love interest is basically nearly all chara)(exclude Uzui and Kagaya)
Death/Murder
Explicitly gruesome scene
Slow fucking burn
Not beta read, the fuck is that.

______>>>

Japan, Chiba, Sakura, 20xx
December, 12 years ago

"This is Delta-O3 report. Delta-O3 spotted target, repeat."

"Well thank you Delta-O3, release. Repeat."

Himemiji glance at the monitor where the crowded subway was surveillanced. Her dark red-tinted lips curl in a sinister way, waiting for her greatest student to start his first mission.

"It's just a year right, really what a remarkable child." Rocky brown eyes excitedly watching what will happen soon to the people in the subway.

Himemiji flinches away forgetting she was in a room with Uehara Sanji, the bastard that she hates. "What now did he graduated from Nipper to a child?"

She only received a scoff, rolling her eyes at him she looks back and saw the main star today have to pop out and walking aimlessly like a lost kid.

.

The poor kid walks around as if searching for something, until a kind officer saw him and manage to talk to him.

"Child, where are your parents?"

A droopy eyes and a sad no, the officer sigh and ask for the (H/c) head kid to follow him. The kind officer who look at this kid, smiled as he remembered his daughter at home they might be roughly at the same age.

Arriving at the office, they immediately work on announcing from the speaker, a lost child. Until.

"Beep. Mr Officer, time up."

"Huh?"

Before anyone can blink the whole office bloom away in a painful red and smoke. Screams, alarm and sirens pierced the wind. Panicked people and corpse litter the subway, red, grey, black and white.

"This is Alpha-O2. Alpha-O2 breach through, repeat."

A cruel giggle escapes Himemiji as she watches the subway bleed and paints the world the same colour as her lips. This is it the entertainment and this is it her jobs, well... partially.

From the ashen covered cctv they saw the child walk out with some scratches, astoundingly nothing serious. That was quite a big bomb in each corner of the office, how he survived is something akin to a miracle called his Ability.

'Grey Within Chaos'

A monstrous ability that people would kill to obtain, who would not want to see a future be it a second, be it a minute they will take it. Oh, how the whole world craves to see something that haven't happened.
The fact that this ability trigger is not only on its user but everything around him on some calculated radius, adds its charm. To know everything and anything that's going to happen just make someone feels like God.