Chapter 2

Meghan's P.O.V

Then the knock at the door came. Ariana went to open it, she came face to face with a guy and a gun, he had a mask on. OMG Ariana was going to be shot. Then the guy pulled his mask off, it was Jai.

Ariana: "Jai, you scared me!"
Jai: "Sorry, the boys and I went paint balling."
Ariana: "So, I have a surprise for you."
Jai: "Ok, what is it?"
Ariana: "I adopted a kid."
Jai: "Awesome! Where is this Kid?"
Ariana: "Upstairs, in her room."

I heard footstep coming up the stairs, Jai, he was walking upstairs, I just kept unpacking, then a knock came at my door.

Me: "Come in!"

The door opened and in walked Jai.

Jai: "Well, Well, and what's your name?"
Me: "Meghan."
Jai: "How old?"
Me: "13"

Jai ran back downstairs, and I heard them talking.

Jai: "We NEED to take her shopping."
Ariana: "Jai, she just got here."
Me: "I wouldn't mind going shopping."
Ariana: "Let's go then."

Ariana, Jai and I jumped into the limo, and headed for the mall, they asked if I wanted to go online, I said, no, because I really wanted to get out and go! Once we arrived, we walked into the mall, nobody was there, then I heard the security whisper something to Ariana and Jai.

Security: "We cleared the mall for you."
Ariana and Jai: "Thanks."

My first Rush was to the make up store, then Ariana started laughing when I picked out all her products.

Ariana: "Jai, I created a mini me!"
Jai: "Yay, 2 of you." (sarcastically)

Ariana hit Jai playfully, then I walked to the cashier.

Cashier: "You don't have to pay for that, your Ariana Grande's daughter!
Me: "Oh, um, thanks."

I turned at walked out, next I went to shoes, again I didn't have to pay. Next I went to the clothes, and again didn't have to pay. It was awesome. By the end I had a least 28 bags Jai had to help me carry them and so did Ariana. It was a fun day. Then we went home, tonight we were going to be on TV so I had to get ready, I wore a pink, skinny, short dress, with 6 inch heels, and did my hair, Ariana Grande style. We ate dinner, we had pasta, my favourite. Then it was time, I quickly went up and did my makeup, I came back down and found Ariana talking in front of the camera's. Jai was up next, then I was. They asked questions like how are you enjoying life? And of course I would answer with the best answer, to help everyone love me more!

The Next Day....

I turned on the TV and on it read

MEGHAN GRANDE AMERICAN SWEETHEART, I heard a shriek from downstairs. Ariana was so happy! Tomorrow was the first day of school, what would happen? Being American Sweetheart and Ariana Grande's daughter?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys. Hoped you liked Ch.2 sorry I took so long. My wifi broke down.

I will start Ch.3, I need a name for you, so comment anything.

Luv ya!

❤️Sierra❤️