Cheating Little Secrets

My name is Meghan. I am 13. I have been adopted 1 time. I got put back in the orphanage, because my parents that I was with, died in a car crash, not my real parents, I don't know what happened to them. I was at Ms. Liana's orphanage, she was really nice. I swore a lot, I was, as some people say, a bad girl. I went to parties, and did stuff, today I was being adopted, but by who? The loud P.A system talked.

"Meghan, please come to the Adoption Room, with ALL your things.

I had a lot of things to pack, my iPhone, and iPod, my speakers, my diary, my swiss army knife, my 9 pairs of underwear, 7 bras and 10 pairs of socks, plus all my clothing. I lept down the stairs, and knocked on the door,

Ms. Liana: "Come in!"

As soon as I opened the door, who is there siting in front of me, but Ariana Grande.

Me: "I'll be right back!"

I ran upstairs and put on some makeup, I looked horrible before!

Then I quickly ran back downstairs!

Me: "Sorry, I had a fashion emergency!"

ARIANA'S P.O.V

She was perfect! She would love Jai and our home! I had decorated her room, I though it was perfect, we might of needed to go shopping, but other than that, I couldn't wait!

Me: " Let's get going!"

MEGHAN'S P.O.V

We walked to a limo, it was pink, so cool! It was about a 45 minute drive away, but me and Ariana, had a great time!

Me: "So what is it like to be hassled by paparazzi 24/7?

Ariana: "It is horrible, there is no privacy, they know everything!"

Me: "Bet it can't be worse than the life, I've had!"

The car went silent. Finally we arrived.

Me: "OMG, IT IS HUGE!!!!"

Ariana looked at me and laughed "16 rooms to be exact!, let me give you a tour!"

She led me into the house, the kitchen was 2x the size of a normal bedroom! The pool was like a baby football field. There was no staircase, but an elevator and my bedroom was the size of a junior, olympic sized pool! This was gonna be a good life! Then the knock at the door came.

---------------------------------

Hey guys!

I know the first chapter Kinds sucks! I will be posting the second right away! So enjoy reading this!

Luv ya!

❤Sierra❤