Chapter 7

Sean walked me home, where I opened my gifts from Ariana and Jai, it was anything you could ever imagine! From just money, to my own car! Yes the packaged car keys. I was so happy! Sean was sitting right beside me, and I smiled at him, then gave him one of my gifts, a Polaroid Camera. He looked at me confused,
"Why are you giving me your gift?" he asked
"Because, I want you to have it!" I replied, smiling.
He looked at me and smiled,.
"Well, thank you Ms.Grande." he said, and smiled.
"I'm going to go for a walk." I announced.
"I'm coming!" Sean said.
I walked out the door, and towards the football field, I stepped on to the soft, lushes, grass.
"Well, well, look who is on my home turf." someone said, behind me.
I turned around to see Randy, then Sean walked up behind him.
"Leave her alone." Sean said.
"Let's have a game then." I challenged Randy, totally ignoring what Sean had said.
"Fine, it's on." Randy said, smiling a evil/playful smile
"I'm on your team." Sean said to me.
"No, your on Randy's team, I'm fine by myself." I said
"Fine, whatever you say." Sean said.
"Oh, and one rule I said, no going easy on me." I said, and walked to the half mark.
"Go easy on her." Sean whispered to Randy
"You heard the girl, no going easy, got to respect her wishes." Randy said.
"Fine!" Sean said.
Randy and Sean took their mark at the half way mark. I looked at them and smiled. I had the ball first. I took off, running down the field, then I was tackled to the ground.
"AHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed, falling down. I heard a smirk come from behind me. Randy. I got up, he tried helping me up, but I brushed him off
"I'm fine." I said, and walked behind Randy and whispered in his ear.
"That all you got, you play worse than a girl." I smirked and walked away. Sean had the ball next, he took off, just as he got to the touchdown area, I tackled him.
"Damn!" he said, smiling. "You should join the team." he said, and walked back to the half way mark.
"You do realize, we are playing this game wrong." I called out.
"Yep!" Randy and Sean said, looking at each other, smiling. 'Oh Shit' I thought, 'They have a plan'. I was starting with the ball, I took off running down the field, it felt like I was running for 2 seconds when I was tackled from both sides, they had won the game.
"DAMN IT!" I said, and got up.
"You told us not go easy." Randy told me.
"I know what I said, Thanks Sherlock." I said, smirking.
"No problem, Watson." Sean said, whispering in my ear. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"I'll see you tomorrow." I said and walked away. I took out my phone, I had a text. It was from, Julian.
{Julian: Want to come over?} the text read.
{Me: Sure, what time?}
{Julian: Tomorrow, after school.} he replied.
{Okay.} I texted back, smiling.
Then I plugged in my earphones, and walked down the soft, smooth, concrete.