Chapter 14

Recap/
"See you on the weekend. You bring your body, I'll bring birth control." They laughed and walked off. Someone picked me up. I snuggled into their chest and was carried outside onto the grass, behind the bleachers. Where no one could hear, or see. I opened my eyes, and gasped.

++++++++++++
"Randy?" I asked.
"What did he do to you? That son-of-a-bitch! Did he touch you?! What did he say?!" He demanded.
"Randy." I croaked.
"What, are you bleeding?" He said, frantically.
"No I'm fine. I can handle this." I said.
"Megs, he is my cousin, I won't-" He started, but I cut him off.
"I can deal with it." I said, again. I tried sitting up.
When did I get myself into so much shit?
"What?" Randy asked.
Did I say that out loud?
"Yes, you did." He replied.
I sat myself up and the stood up, Randy supporting me. I turned around and looked at Randy, smiled and kissed his cheek. Then I walked to the parking lot, I looked around and saw Dylan, looking at me. He got in his car, I turned around and started to walked home. Only to find out later that Dylan was following me.
+++++++++++++
I walked inside my house, locking the door behind me. I went up to my room. I wish I could see my brother again. I said thinking on the way to my room, down the long corridor. My poor brother. When he was 19 he was sent out to serve in Afghanistan. We never heard back from him. I'm pretty sure he died and no one told me. I went to open my door leading into my room. Wait I left this open. I walked in and saw someone sitting on my bed.
"Touch me and so help me god I will kill you." I growled.
"Well, nice to know you've changed." The person said, turning around to look at me.
My heart beat faltered. I pinched my arm. This wasn't happening! But it was!
++++++++++++++
Who do you think it is? Comment!
Is it Dylan?
Is it Randy?
Is it Sean?
Guess! First one to guess it right, gets a shout out and gets added in the story!
Love YA!
-S