Chapter 10

"Just tell me now." Sean demanded.

"No!" I yelled, and tried pushing past him.

"Oh no, you don't!" Sean says, holding me back.

"Just please." I whimpered.

I finally pushed past him and ran downstairs and outside got on my penny board and went in any direction. I saw Julian from school!

"MEGHAN!!" he yelled, I just sped past. I went past the school, and then stopped in front of Randy's house. I went up to the door and knocked. Randy answered.

"Well, never thought that I would see you here, in front of my house." Randy said.

"Neither did I." I mutter.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I um, just wanted to say sorry for blowing up on you earlier, I just was mad at you for doing what you did in that alley." I say slowly, looking at my feet.

"Hey, hey it's fine." He says, rubbing my cheek softly. I look at him. He slowly leans forward and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"I should probably go." I whisper.

"See you tomorrow at school, babe." Randy says.

"Watch it, Randy." I say, laughing.

"Bye." He says, and I shut the front door behind me. I got on my penny board and went home. Then I guess I didn't see, there was a huge gap in the sidewalk. My eyes went wide, and I fell off.

"FUZZZZZZ." I yelled and looked at my knee, it was bleeding like heck.

"Let me help."

I looked up to see, Sean.