Chapter 8

I walked down the road, looking down at the concrete, when I bumped into someone. I looked up, and saw Randy.
"Oh great it's you" I said, and rolled my eyes.
"Oh, how nice it is to bump into you." he said smirking.
"Are you like stalking me?"
He just looked at me and smiled
"Um, Meghan, can I tell you something?"
"Better hurry, I want to go home."
He took my hand and let me into a alleyway.
"Should I be scared?"
He smirked.
"Maybe."
My whole body went stiff and Randy pushed me against the wall and kissed me, I tried pulling away, but he would stop kissing me. Then he finally pulled away.
"Meghan I'm in love with you."
"SO YOU THOUGHT PARTLY RAPING ME WAS A WAY FOR ME TO LIKE YOU?!" I yelled at him.
"Yes." he mumbled
"WELL TAKE A REALITY CHECK!" I yelled and walked out and down the road crying. Until I bumped into someone.
"Can this day get any worse?" I asked, looking up.
"Sorry, didn't mean to." Sean said and backed up, laughing with his hands in surrender.
"Haha very funny." I said, almost laughing
"Hey,hey, what's wrong?" He asked, putting his hand to my face and wiping my tears away, caressing my cheek in his hand.
"Nothing at all, actually." I said
"He'll find you tomorrow" a voice said behind me.
"Find out what?! Tell me now!" Sean yelled.
"I'll tell you tomorrow, Sean" I said and ran home and upstairs and slammed my door, I looked across at my desk and saw a pair of scissors, my eyes danced across the handles, as my hand reached for them.