Chapter 25

(Y/N) Pov

(Y/N): "Alright Ruby what are you getting?" I said to the hyperactive leader, who was currently pushing her face against the glass looking at ice cream. 

Ruby: "Cookies n' cream!" What did I expect honestly? 

(Y/N): "One cookies n' cream please." The parlor employee was still looking at me in shock, both because I was out with seven girls, and I decided I would pay for all their ice cream. "What about you Neo?" 

She was the only person as excited for ice cream as Ruby, the person who I've only met in situations where she tried to kill me, was now jumping in place at the sight of the frozen treat.

Neo: "Rocky road!" I looked at the words on her phone dumbfounded.

(Y/N): "Really!?" 

Neo: "Fuck no! Are you serious!?" 

(Y/N): "Haha... smartass." I grumbled to myself. "One Neapolitan for the little ball of anger." I watched her pout, but the small smile let me know she found it funny. 

Yang: "Babe babe!" She ran up to me and grabbed my arm, getting my attention. "I got an idea, let's do the couple thing!" 

(Y/N): "The couple thing?" 

Yang: "Yeah where we get one milkshake with two straws like in all the romance movies!" She was nearly as giddy as Ruby at the idea of getting to live out a romantic movie scene. 

 Weiss: "Well then I get to do the same." She declared, causing Yang to look at her slightly upset. "I'm his g-girlfriend to so you don't get to hog all the romance!" It wasn't even a full second before Yang came up with a plan to test Weiss. 

Yang: "Well then why not one milkshake with three straws?" Yang stood there watching Weiss with a smirk on her face. "We share the same boyfriend ice queen, at some point we'll end up trading spit anyways..." 

She walked towards Weiss slowly and sensually, locking eyes the whole way with a beet red ice queen. Weiss had no room to protest as Yang reached her and quickly pulled her into an embrace. 

Yang: "...why not start now?~" She whispered in her ear, giving it a little nibble causing Weiss to uncontrollably shudder. 

I just stood there dumbfounded at the sight in front of me, the other girls were to busy talking amongst each other to notice the softcore porn scene unfolding. Weiss snapped out of her trance and pulled away from Yang.

Weiss: "You dolt! We're in public!" Yang just shrugged her shoulders and walked back to me, confident that she managed to outplay her teammate again. "We'll have a vanilla milkshake with three straws!" In a completely unexpected play Weiss went for a full counter. 

The other girls finished up ordering with no more big incidents, well it's pretty hard to top the stunt Yang pulled. 

We all sat around at a large booth with everyone enjoying their ice cream, mostly only engaging in small talk until Coco dropped a big question. 

Coco: "So this group trip is nice but when are just the two of us going to go out?" All the girls at the table stared at Coco with wide eyes, while I froze like a dear in headlights. 

(Y/N): "Umm... like a date?" 

Coco: "Yes like a date..." She leaned forwards putting her hand on top of mine. "unless you wanna skip straight to the fun part~?" 

Blake: "No way!" Everyone looked in shock at our usual quiet friends sudden outburst. "I mean... he already promised to take me on a date." 

I did?