Chapter 9

(Y/N) Pov

I woke up to the sound of my normal 7 a.m. alarm going off. It felt like just a normal morning until I remembered the, surprisingly warm, Ice Queen snuggling into me. 

(Y/N): "C'mon teddy bear time to get up." I shook her slightly, as peaceful as she looked I have to do some preparation before the mission. 

Weiss: "Just a little longer... please." She curled herself into me more. "You talk to the other girls so much, but just for now you're mine!" I could see a massive blush on her face, I decided that I had plenty of time to prepare.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her further into our warm embrace. I just layed there listening to the soft sounds of her breathing as she went back to sleep. I really am a lucky guy huh. 

After a few minutes I noticed her hair, it looked so soft and silky. Similar to Winters but there was something different about it. I couldn't help myself, I began stroking her hair as softly as I could, as to not wake her up. 

Weiss: "(Y/N) what are you doing?" She said sitting up just enough to look at me. 

(Y/N): "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I stopped stroking her hair, before she looked at me with a pout.

Weiss: "I didn't say stop dolt." She picked my hand up and put it on her head, I guess she wants me to keep going. As I continued she started letting out soft moans.

Looking at her face illuminated by the small amount of sunlight coming through my window, I felt a familiar feeling. The same one I felt after Winter confessed, my eyes focused on her lips, lightly parted as she let out warm breaths. Pink and shiny like she had just put on lip gloss, I felt my body move forward without thinking.

As our lips touched I came back to my senses and tried to lean away, but to my surprise Weiss leaned in. She put one hand on the back of my head holding me in place as she continued to deepen the kiss. I gave up on trying to resist at this point, wrapping my hands around her waist and pulling her onto my lap.

After a few more seconds of kissing we both finally pulled apart. Stopping to breathe after that random make out session.  

(Y/N): "I'm assuming this has something to do with the whole harem thing Winter was telling me about?"

Weiss: "Who do you think convinced her to allow other girls to date you?" It never fails to surprise me that Winter agreed to that, especially with their families reputation. "I'm not done with you yet, let's continue where we left off." She said with a stern face as she moved herself further up on my lap.

(Y/N): "Oh I didn't think you had a dominant side." I picked her up and layed her down on the bed, before pinning her arms above her head with my hands. "But do you think you're more in control than Winter was?" Her face was now bright red as I leaned towards her ear and whispered. "Because she didn't last very long either." I moved towards her neck and started kissing it.

Yang Pov

Ruby: "Are you sure you didn't see where she went?" My sister had been freaking out all morning, ever since she noticed Weiss was gone. "With everything that's happening what if somebody took her!?" 

Yang: "Or she's a big girl and can walk around campus by herself." Truth be told I was worried to, I had seen her go to bed but it's been over and hour since the rest of the team woke up with no sign of her. 

Blake: "Did you already ask JNPR and Goodwitch?" 

Yang: "JNPR hasn't seen her at all." 

Ruby: "Goodwitch gave us the day off there's no reason for her to go to class!"