Chapter 22

A/N: The votes have come in ladies and gentleman and with a pretty close 24:16 ratio it seems that adding the non rwby characters have won! 

I know that despite it winning quite a few of you wanted them to not be added so for those of you who voted against it I really hope you give it a chance, but if not I understand. With that covered let's get into the chapter!

(Y/N) Pov

Emerald: "You're lucky we didn't just kill you and save ourselves the trouble!" She had been ranting to me the whole time we walked towards the same shady part of town I had met them in before. 

(Y/N): "I could say the same thing about you three." I could see her clench her fists and grit her teeth trying to control herself. "Cinder really couldn't wait to see me again huh?" I said sarcastically. 

Mercury: "Don't flatter yourself atlas boy, she has orders." This was the first time I had heard the silver haired guy speak the entire walk. "Why would girls be attracted to someone like you?" He said snickering to himself. 

(Y/N): "You'd be surprised how many girls are attracted to REAL MEN and not silver haired fuckboys." I could see him almost become red with anger as he too had to control himself, Neo meanwhile was just laughing silently. 

We arrived at the same abandoned storage building this time there were no white fang in sight. 

Emerald: "Go inside." She said harshly.

(Y/N): "Are you guys planning on coming in too or..." She just scoffed and opened the door for me showing me it wasn't a trap.

Emerald: "We have to stay and keep watch..." The other two had already started to take positions on different corners of the building. "The white fang wasn't too keen to keep their members here after word got out about what you did in Atlas." 

I nodded, hoping that she was telling the truth and I wasn't gonna have to fight for my life for the hundredth time this week. Inside was dimly lit and completely barren of any life, only shipping crates full of who knows what filled the space. 

I arrived at the door stopping and readying myself, cursing myself for leaving my gun but making sure that my gloves were on tight enough for the brass knuckles to be in the right spot. Before I could open it the door suddenly flung open. 

Grimm Mask???: "Get inside! We've waited long enough already!" I almost got into a combat stance, surprised by the sudden outburst. The person had long black hair that reminded me of Yang's, red samurai styled armor, and most notably a pretty cool looking grimm mask. 

Not wanting to anger them anymore than I clearly already have I walked into the room, closing the door behind me. Inside was both the grimm mask woman and Cinder waiting by a desk.

Cinder: "You've been a busy man since we last met." She said in her normal overly seductive tone. "The night is falling once again, the shadow is back. What a warning." She got up and walked over to me, quickly invading my personal space. "One little sentence has the white fang tucking their tail between their legs." 

(Y/N): "You're taking time out of my day so let's speed this up, who am I meeting?" She back up a few steps. 

Cinder: "Raven here is going to take you to my boss." The grimm mask women now known as Raven then opened up what look like a portal before gesturing for me to go through. 

I looked over at Cinder who just nodded her head in approval, I took a deep breath and went through the portal. The other side was completely different, like I had been teleported into a castle, Raven stepped through the portal then it closed.