"Guys" I say running over to them as Stiles and I help Scott up. Erica holds back Jackson as Stiles holds back Scott. Allison comes out of the locker room. And some dude I think he's Matt was standing there. 

"What the hell is going on" Mr.Harris says. He starts yelling at us. 

"All of you detention 3:00" Mr.Harris says before walking off. I groan, Scott always get me in trouble. If I didn't love him I would drop him. 

3:00

We all walk into the library. I sit by Erica, Stiles, and Scott as Jackson, Allison, and Matt sit at the other table. 

"I can't be in detention with them I have a restraining order against those tools" Jackson says talking about Stiles and Scott. Of course that's what Stiles was trying to tell me. Jackson's dad is a lawyer, I should have known.

"All of those tools" Mr.Harris says.

"No just us tools" Stiles says pointing at Scott and him. 

"Fine, you two over there" Mr.Harris says. The boys then move. 

"So what's going on between you and Issac" Erica says. 

"Nothing" I say.

"You made out with him, we all saw" Erica says.

"Shut up" I say.

"You still like Stiles don't you" Erica smirks at me. I glare at her. She grabs my hand that's on the table and digs her claws into my hand. I wince in pain.

"Oh honey, you have to choose one, you can't have both" She says. I quickly grab her hand. 

"Get your grimy little paws off of me" I say clenching my teeth from the pain. She smirks before taking her claws out of my hand, I push her hand off my mine. I look down at my hand to see it bleeding. Erica smirks at me. I take a scarf from my bag and wrap it around my hand. We all then see Jackson leave looking in pain. The teacher follows him out of the room. I see the boys then rush over to Erica and I. 

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died" Scott says.

"Maybe" Erica says. 

"Talk" Scott says. She puts down her book.

"It was a car accident, my dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his porsche he makes a comment about the huge settlement he's going to get when he's 18" Erica says.

"So not only is Jackson rich he's going to get even more rich at 18" Stiles says

"Yep" Erica says.

"There is something deeply wrong with that" Stiles says. Yep there is.  

"You know what, I can try to find the insurance report on my dad's in-box, he keeps everything" Erica says pulling up her laptop. She's actually helping us. That's nice considering she's a bitch.  The announcements go off and Scott is called down to the office. We started to find things after Scott left. One thing didn't add up. Jackson's parents died June 14th but his birthday is June 15th. We then see the teach pack up so we all get up to leave. 

"Oh no i'm sorry, uh yes i'm leaving but none of you are you may go when your done with the reshelving" Mr.Harris says. I do a mental sigh. This is a pain. 

"Enjoy the rest of your evening" Mr. Harris says. He then leaves. We all then get up and start doing what he asked. I took a cart and went by myself and put books away. I could hear Stiles filling in Scott and Allison. All of the sudden I hear glass break. I look up to see Jackson jumping on the top of the book shelves. I drop to the ground covering my head. Things keep falling from the ceiling. I hear Erica scream. All of the sudden Jackson was on top of me, I hold my breath and close my eyes. If I can't see him maybe he's not there. 

"Don't hurt me" I whsiper. Jackson runs making more things fall from the ceiling, he attacks Scott before going over to the chalk board. I watch as he writes on the board. I look over to see Scott, Stiles, and Allison through the book shelves.

"Guys" I whisper crawling over to the book shelf.

"Y/n, are you okay" Stiles says grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, are you okay" I say trying to stay calm. 

"Yeah I'm fine, wait what happened to your hand" He says. 

"Nothing don't worry about it" I whisper taking my hand out of his. Jackson then jumps out of a window. I get up and rush over to Stiles. I stay close to him. I look over his shoulder to see Erica having a seizure. I run over to her. Stiles gets the others attention. Stiles pulls her up a little as I support her head. 

"He's alive" Allison says checking on Matt.

"We need to get her to a hospital" I say.

"Derek only Derek" Erica says. I nod worried for her, yes I hate her but I don't want her to die. Scott and Allison have a moment. Stiles and Scott then take Erica away. I go sit by Allison and Matt. I called 911 to come help get Matt.

"Are you okay" I ask her. She nods. 

"I'm sorry about last night" She says. 

"It's fine Allison, I am safe now, I may forgive but I will never forget so don't do it again" I laugh. She laughs as well.

"I promise I won't" Allison says. 

"So Isaac huh" She teases. I blush.

"It's nothing serious, we have no labels, we just kiss each other" I say.

"What about Stiles" She says.

"Isaac is a way to get over Stiles, I have liked him for what 3 years now and he hasn't noticed, well I think he knows and just chooses to ignore it" I say.

"Trust me, one day he will notice and feel the same" Allison says. I nod grabbing her hand. The police then show up and the paramedic take Matt away and check on us. We then went home safe and sound. 

Thank you so much for your kind words in the last chapter, This one took longer than I would have liked because of exams and editing it but I really hope you guys like it!