35: Lunar Ellipse

It's been an hour since they went under. I was freaking out. 

"Is it normal for them to be you know dead for this long?" I ask. 

"Yes, it takes a few hours" Deaton says. I was pacing around the room playing with the necklace around my neck to nervous to do anything but stare at Stiles's body under the water. 

-

-

-

It's been 5 hours now. 

"Y/n sit down and eat something" Lydia says as the others are all eating. 

"I'm not hungry" I say. 

-

-

-

It's been 10 hours. I can't sleep. Everyone else is resting. I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw my best friends drowning in those tubs. 

-

-

-

I was sitting on the floor watching the tubs when all the sudden the three of them come up. I stand up and rush over to Stiles's side helping him out of the tub.

"I saw it I know where it is" Scott says climbing out panting. 

"We past, there's there's a stump, this huge tree well it's not huge anymore it was cut down but still big, though, very big" Stiles says as I hold onto him arm so he doesn't fall. 

"It was the night we were looking for the body" Scott says looking at Stiles and me. I look at him confused.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter" Stiles says. 

"I was there too, in the car with my mother we almost hit someone" Allison says. 

"It was me, you almost hit me" Scott says. How can they be this lively after being dead for so long. 

"We can find it" Scott says. We all kinda looked at them like they were crazy. 

"What?" Allison asks. She looked like she was freezing. 

"You guys were out a long time" Isaac says. 

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asks looking at them before looking down at me still holding his arm. 

"16 hours" Deaton says. 

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asks. 

"And the full moon rises in less than four" Deaton says. 

-

-

-

"No, dude, you are not going back with them" Stiles says as I hand him a towel. 

"I made a deal with Deucalion" Scott says. 

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles says. 

"Yeah, Scott he's dangerous, you don't know what he's going to do" I say. 

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asks. 

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help" Scott says. 

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong" Allison says. 

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies" Deaton says. 

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asks.