34: Alpha Pack

"Derek?" Stiles yells slapping him. He keeps hitting him trying to get him to wake up.

"Derek, come on!" Stiles yells. I was nervous, what if he doesn't wake up. Stiles went to punch him but Derek's arm stopped him. 

"Where is she?" Derek asks. He looks at Stiles before looking at me as I walk over to them kneeling down next to Stiles. 

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom" I say. 

"She took her?" Derek asks. 

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here" Stiles says freaking out. He pulls Derek up. I help make sure Derek is steady. 

"What about Cora?" Derek asks. 

-

-

-

I decided to stay with Stiles at the hospital to hold off the police. We were sitting in the waiting area when we see Scott's father walk through the door. 

"Oh, just perfect" Stiles sighs. Scott's dad walks over to us. 

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" He says. 

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid" Stiles says. I smile to myself. 

"Ms. l/n you can leave" He says without even glancing at me. 

"No I'm good here, right Stiles" I say. 

"Yeah, she stays" Stiles says holding onto my hand. I look down at my hand, then at Stiles, and then at Mr. McCall. 

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" He asks. 

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours" Stiles says. 

"Is he drinking again?" Mr. McCall asks. Stiles sigh frustrated. 

"What do you mean, again? He never had to stop" Stiles says.

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" He says. 

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet, start with 'F,' end with 'U'" Stiles says. 

"How about you kids just tell me what the hell happened here?" Mr.McCall asks. 

"We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time" I say before Stiles could say something stupid. 

"You're not the ones who put the name on the doors, are you?" Mr.McCall asks. Stiles perks up.

"What name?" Stiles asks. 

-

-

-

Stiles and I met up with Allison and her father after seeing it was their last name written on the elevator in red spray paint. That's not a good sign. 

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately" Mr.Argent says as we walk into their apartment. 

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence" Allison says. 

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me" Stiles says. 

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us" Allison says. 

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away" Stiles says, he sits down in the chair looking defeated. I sit on the arm of the chair putting a hand on his shoulder.