Chapter. 40 🚫 Blood warning 🚫

(AN: I'm not so good with blood and gore stuff, I mean for writing that is)

Mikey wonder what happens every time he would black out. He guess he was about to find out. 

"Turtle know as Michelangelo, has been summon for his daily experiment" A kraang said.

"What?" Mikey said in tired voice.

'Daily experiment!?' He yelled to himself.

Two kraang grabbed him by the arms, while the kraang that walked in pressed a metal thing against his back.

ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!

Mikeyy struggle against the kraang and yelped.

"Did you just used a taser on me!?" Mikey yelled at them while turning his head to see them.

They didn't say anything, the kraang zapped him again

"Keep moving turtle" The kranng said.

Mikey kept walking while the kraang zapped him every time he slowed down.

"Stop it doing that! Is annoying" Mikey yelled at him.

"No" The kraang on his right said.

They tighten their grip on Mikey and shoved him onto a table with chains. They cuffed and strapped him onto his stomach. 

"The turtle known as Michelangelo is able to removed his shell before, but it seems like the skin is growing to the bottom of the shell like a normal turtle" A kraang said.

"Well then boys! Remove the shell from the him!"Commander kraang said.

'Skin....shell....remove..'  Mikey was trying to process the information.

'Their going to cut me!' Mikey thought quickly.

"No! No no no please!" Mikey begged.

Commander kraang laughed.

Mikey watched as a kraang grabbed a knife, and walked over to Mikey. They slowly pushed the knife under his shell. Mikey bit his lip in pain, trying not to scream. The Kraang jabbed the knife around his shell, over and over, slower and faster in some parts. He could feel the drip of red, warm, sticky fluid down his sides.

He couldn't take it anymore and let out a small scream.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Mikey cried out, trying to ball up his fist.

But the Kraang kept going, until they fully removed his shell. Mikeys back was all bloody, dark red blood, poured out of the slits on his back. Mikey heard whispering among the kraang. But could only make out one word.

Lemon.

'A lemon?' Mikey question.

He could hear splashing from a bucket.

"Now, now child! We're going to pour lemon juice on your back, just to see how much pain you're able to take" Commander kraang said while laughing.

Mikey struggled against the cuffs. Quickly going into a panic state. He was breathing fast and hard, his vision started to black out as he started to sweat.

3...

2..

Mikey shrieked as soon the liquid hit his back.

The lemon juice mixed around with the blood and soaked into the cuts. It burned so bad. Mikey was sobbing so much that it was getting harder to breath.

"Stop crying!" Commander Kraang yelled and hit the back of Mikeys head.

Another Kraang came over to Mikey and put a metal like collar around his mouth to drown out his crys.

"Turn him over" Another kraang said.

His back burned so bad that Mikey didn't want to move. They flipped him over and pressed his stinging back against lemon cover metal surface forcing the lemon juice to soak into his back even more.  

The kraang started to place sticky pads on him with wires. 

"Okay....go" Commander Kraang said.

A mini shock was sent through out his body. Mikey yelped in surprise.

"Now to two" Commander Kraang said again.

The mini shock felt like a vibration, which right now for Mikey felt amazing.

"Three now" Commander Kraang  said again.

This time it felt like a spark.

Mikey clench his jaw.
"Ow" Mikey made out.

"Okay just go up a number, every time you finish a spark" Commander Kraang told the other kraangs.

This time it was a zap.

5.

Mikey started to pant, the sparks were starting to hurt.

6

This one woke Mikey up fully.

7

"Ow!" Mikey cried out in pain.

It start it get painful.

8

"Stop" Mikey whispered.

9

It hurts so bad now Mikey could feel his fingers starting to twitch.

10

Mikey eyes started to sting from the tears.

11

"What's the max on this thing?" Mikey thought to himself, he coulf feel his biceps start to tense up.

12

The shock hurt a lot now

13.

"Are you done yet!?" Mikey asked.

14

Mikeys body is tensing up really bad.

15

His legs are starting to cramp up.

16

Mikey was crying, it felt like he was being burned alive.

17

Mikey groaned in pain.

18

Mikey could feel his blood under his skin starting to prick, begging to be release.

19

"Stop already, I'm going to die!" Mikey yelled out. 

20

Mikey physically couldn't take it anymore, blood started to pour out of his arms somehow, blood leaked from his mouth.

Mikeys eyes started to glow and lighting marks went on his body.

The next thing Mikey could remember was going on a rampage. His body was still twitching, and fought any kraang that attacked him.

"Swift!" Mikey yelled out.

"Who the heck is Swift!? But the name sounds so familiar....I love the name Swift. It sounds so....great! Maybe that's the mystery guy name!" Mikey said.

Mikey was heading towards the exit until something pulled him to the ground and his face bashed against the floor.