One shot for Pride month

~*(He hasn't met Swift yet and he's his normal age which is 15, also not canon to the story)*~

Mikey ran around the lair, while carrying 3 amazon packages in his arms. He quickly ran down the hallway being careful not to fall down. He open his bedroom door and jumped onto his bed.  

"I can't believe its finally here! Wait I better go get Donnie he would be so happy!" He went to get off his bed but got tangled in his blanket when he jumped on it, so he ended up on the floor with a loud yelp. 

"Haha! I better be careful" He laughed while rubbing his elbow to ease the pain. He carefully untangled himself from his blanket and stood up from the floor and skipped his way to his door. He slid it opened and gently closed it. He walked over to the lab because that's where the third oldest brother normally is. 

He passed by the oldest brother, Leo, in the living room and gave him a wave and clumsily open the Lab room door.

"Hello D!" Mikey shouted while glee.

"Gah Mikey! I told you to knock! You almost made me drop these chemicals!" Donnie complained to the youngest brother. 

"Sorry D! I'm just excited because they came!" The little turtle clapped his hands together with glee.

"Really!? That's great let me put these in a safe spot and I'll be right over to your room" Donnie said while quickly putting everything away.

"Okay D, I'll go get snacks so we can watch movies in my room too!" Mikey sang while leaving the lab and closing the door.

Mikey and Donnie were always hanging out together because their brothers never understood them. They were basically in a different world from them.

"Hanging out with Donnie again Mikey?" A familiar voice asked calmly.

Mikey turned around a faced Leo, the leader of the group and the eldest brother. 

"Yeah man!" Mikey responded with a smile.

"You two are always hanging out since February 1st. It's kind of creepy to be fair" Leo told Mikey while crossing his arms.

"Oh well.....I had to help him with his Valentine for V-day, so now we just got closer together" Mikey said with a nervous smile. 

"Okay then..." Leo said while giving Mikey a side glance.

Mikey nodded and ran back to his room while hearing the lab door open and closed.

"Wait up Mikey!" Donnie yelled while running after him.

Mikey and Donnie ran into the orange turtles room and closed the door while locking it.

Donnie quickly went to Mikey's bed and squat down. He grabbed milk creates and stacked them up against the walls to make them some what sound proof.

"You ready?" Mikey asked his brother while starting to open the amazon package.

"Are you sure that the others won't find out?" Donnie asked while rubbing his hands together.

"If we won't let it slip we'll be good" Mikey said while opening the package fully.

Mikey pulled out five pride flags, Pansexual, Ominsexual, Asexual, and lastly  two LGBTQIA+ rainbow flags.

Mikey handed the Ominseuxal, Asexual, and one of the LGBTQIA+ flags to Donnie. Donnie smiled and tied the Ominsexual and Asexual flags together and tie it around his neck area to make it look like a cape. Mikey did the same with his to flags. But Donnie tied the rainbow flag around his waist. 

"They look amazing! Oh I love them so much!" Donnie smiled while twirling around to see his new flags swish around. 

Mikey also twirled around while smiling. But then stopped and looked at his brother.

"I think we should tell the guys about this...." 

"You really think it's time?" Donnie question.

Mikey nodded and they both sighed. They gather up all the courage in them and walked to the living room. Luckily Raph and Leo were out there.

"We need to talk to you guys..." Mikey said while worried looked.

"Sure Mikey but what's with the flags?" Leo asked.

"That's why we wanted to talk" Donnie stuttered a bit while rubbing his hands together.

Mikey pulled up two chairs for him and Donnie. They sat in front of their brothers and started to explain.

"These flags represent our sexuality, mine the Pink, yellow, and blue one is Pansexual, which means I'm sexually attracted to people based on their personalty or regardless of their gender. People would say that I'm Gender-Blind." Mikey tried his best to explain.

Leo slowly started to nod and looked at Donnie for his turn.

"Well the pink,black, and blue flag is Ominsexual. Which is like Pansexual but I prefer one gender over the other. And the Black, grey, white, and purple flag is Aseuxal, which means I lack the desire for sexual attraction to others. I can still have relationships and be romantic but nothing sexual or maybe. I'm still questioning it." Donnie nervously explain.      

"It....kind of makes sense now. I'm starting to understanding so I'm guessing the rainbow one is gay?" Raph stated.

Donnie looked at Mikey, hoping he would explain. Mikey nodded towards him,

"The light blue/green, white, and blue is the MLM/ Gay flag, the rainbow is represent the whole community, plus the brown lines, are for the black people, and the blue, white, and pink are for the trans people." Mikey said with a smile.

Leo and Raph looked at each other a smiled.

"No matter what you think.......we accept you guys no matter what" Leo spoke.

Donnie started crying and hugged Leo. While Mikey jumped on Raph and gave him a hug as well. Then they switched and hugged the other brother.

After a while all four of the brothers told Master Splinter and he was confused at first but accepted his sons as they are. Then all five of them went to watch pride based movies and just movies in general.