Chapter 8. Few days left

It's had been 3 days since Mikey asked if Swift if theycould run away together. They both agreed to stay near NY, but not in the city. Swift reason were that his brothers have been a real pain, they been picking on Swift as well. Mostly Ghost and Rebel. Swift own a motorcycle so it was easy getting to place during the day and he wore a black shirt with a black leather jacket, with black jeans, boots, and a helmet to blend in. Swift rode his motorcycle to a abandoned house, it was big and overgrown with plants, the lawn was a mess.

It's basically a mansion for run aways.

Swift went inside there was broken glass, dust, and dirt everywhere. There were 6 bedrooms, and 2 have them had a small bathrooms in them, the master bedroom had a big bathroom, of course dirty. He knew the people around the area pretty well, it was a small town but these people were used to Swift. 

"This place needs some fixing up but it's perfect for Mikey and me." Swift said to no one. He pulled out his phone to text Mikey ignoring the text from his brothers.

Swift: Hey this may be weird but want to fix up our new home once we run away? It's ours so we can do anything to it.

Delivered 12:30pm  

10 minutes later 

Mikey: Hey Blue! Yes of course I would love fixing a place with you. I just got out of training, Raph beat me up because he could while sparing. 

Swift:  I can't wait to get you away from your brothers

Mikey: awww is my prince to going to come to my rescue?

Swift: Damn straight. ;p

Mikey: I'm going to write a note when you take me away, can I put a picture of you and me with it?

Swift: Yes, so they know you're with me

Mikey: I'm so excited, Splinter said we have more training to do so I'm basically on a break right one. He said we'll be doing something new.

Swift: You're welcome-

Mikey: Splinter told us to come back to the Dojo, ttyl

Splinter was switching the Turtle's weapons 

Mikey groaned. He hadn't train with this weapons for a long time so the muscle memory hasn't kicked it in well but he wasn't too sure.

Mikey had Leos Swords, Leo had Donnie's staff, Donnie had Raph sais, and Raph had Mikeys nun chucks.

Mikey wasn't sure if they forgotten they beat him before. Mikey then heard Master saying how he had to go against Donnie, like always.

"Mikey you target is to take down Donatello while Raphael is to take down Leonardo, then you will face each other or whoever is the last one standing" Master Splinter exclaimed.

Mikey held the swords in a X shape above his head, to make it look like he didn't know what he was doing. Donnie came at him and slashed the Katana at Donnie, he jabbed the Katana through the sais and twisted and pulled forwards and kick Donnie in his shell. Then fell backwards.

"I give up" He huffed, catching his breath.

"That was quick" Mikey said.

Leo and Raph fell to the floor meaning he was the last one standing.

Mikey did a victory dance showing how he 'unexpectedly won'.

"Where did you learn how to used a katana?" Leo said shocked, staring up at Mikey.

Tears pricked Mikeys eyes thinking of Swift teaching him, but the tears went away when he remember that he's back and is going to take him away from this life.

"Just did what felt right dudes and remember how I beat you with the Katana when we were like 7" Mikey said rubbing the victory in Leos face.

Two days passed and Mikey was counting them down to the minute.