Chapter 32. Uncle?

"Calm down boy it's just me" Shredder said while walking out of a bush. 

"Are you here to attack me and my family!?" Mikey shouted while Cerberus was growling. 

He put his hands up and took off his helmet.

"I saw how you won the honor of Tiger Claw and Fish Face, and having my daughter yell at me and I thought about my past, I let my jealousy get in the way with my best friend, the man I called my brother, I was mad that she pick him over me" Shredder said. 

He then walked towards Mikey. He got down on his hands and knees, in a bowing form.

"I beg for your forgiveness, please forgive me, I'll do whatever it takes to gain your trust and friendship, and me to do anything and I shall do it without fighting. I won't attack you, your friends, family, or  your giant dog here" Shredder begged.

"This is very unlike you, but everyone needs chances. Betray my trust and I'll kill you" Mikey said while glaring. But internally freaking out.

"Thank you, Michelangelo, I appreciate your kindness, I'll do my very best" He said.

"Hey Cerberus can you see if he is telling the truth" Mikey whispered to Cerberus.

He barked, and all three of his heads, stared Shredder in the eyes for a short period of time. He looked at Mikey he barked and nodded. 

"Cerberus can see that you are telling the truth, but I must warned you, my family and friends will hate you until you gain their trust" Mikey warned.

"I'll willing to take that risk" Shedder said. 

He hold out his helmet to Mikey.

"This is the helmet that made me this way and took me down this horrible road, please take this and burn it, or throw it in a cave, just....get rid of it" Mikey nodded.

"Hey Shredder-" Mikey began.

"Oroku Saki, call me that" He said.

"Okay Saki.... Since you and Master Splinter were kind of brothers, and even though my dad is Hades, can I call you Uncle Saki?" Mikey asked, looking off into the distance moving his hands around to figure out the family tree.

His eyes seemed to widen a bit.

"Of course, Mikey" He said.

He held out his hand, Mikey guessing for a handshake. Mikey laughed, and hugged him.

"Okay Uncle Saki, it's time to talk to everyone else" Mikey said. Mikey grabbed his hand and told him to get on Cerberus back. Cerberus started to run back to the house.