Chapter 30. How I met your mother part 2

"Can you please bring Hades back to the underworld, I don't want to deal with a confused, angry, sober, Hades in the morning" Aphrodite said while crossing her arms.

"Of course!" The Nyth said.

She made her way up to Aphrodite bed room, and grabbed Hades. She made it back down while struggling to hold up Hades.

"Drive him to the gates of the underworld, and let the guards take care of him" Aphrodite said and waved her off.

(Normal wait to see if pregnant)

Aphrodite felt really sick. She kept throwing up every morning.

"It can't be" Aphrodite screamed.

She went to the bathroom, and pulled out a pregnant test. She read the directions, she had to pee on it.

She did her business, and waited. She looked at it.

"It's positive" She whispered.

But then screamed once again. 

"NYTH!" She yelled.

The pink Nyth came running to the bathroom.

"Yes, My lady?" She asked.

"I'm pregnant! Can you see who the dad is?" Misty question.

"Pregnant!? But yes! I can do that"She said.

She put her hands over Aphrodite stomach, her hands started to glow.

"It looks like the father is Hades, you're having a boy!" She said happily.

"You can leave now" Aphrodite waved her off.

Aphrodite yanked out her phone and dialed Hades number.

"Hello, this is Hades you're speaking to" He said.

"HADES! I'm pregnant and it's your kid, I'll WILL NOT and I repeat WILL NOT, tell you when it happen" She yelled into the phone.

"What?" He question.

"It's Aphrodite you idiot! YOU'RE THE FATHER OF THIS BABY!" She shrieked.

"That's good news I guess..." He said with disappointment.

"You may visited me 2 days a month, to see me and I guess this baby" Aphrodite said.

"So I can only visit 18 days during the whole thing?" He asked.

"Yes" Aphrodite responded.

Hades sighed.

"Alright then, I won't harm you, just because I'm a gentleman, and you're pregnant, plus it's MY child" He said.

"Well I'M not keeping this baby once it's born, only if it's cute, So you'll have to take it" She said, giving him no choice.

"I can live with that, now I have to go, I'll come over in a week" He said.

"Fine" Aphrodite told him and hung up.

She hanged up, thank god.

"You wouldn't be a good mother anyways, you hooker" Hades said while rubbing his head.

He had to go shopping soon to set up a room for this baby. He wounder what is would look like. What if this baby gets the turtle gene!? Oh he would be so happy! He should get some turtle things.