Promoting pt.2

Sams Pov
*earlier that day*

I heard a distinct yelling voice in the kitchen and I guessed it. Kian.
I slowly made my way over to him and see Ricky talking across from him.

"You are with Jenn now." He says slowly. "Dont tell me you still have feelings for the girl."
I jumped into the conversation to try and settle things out, hoping that would help.
"Kian Kian! What the heck is going on?!" Maybe I should have been calm with him, because that just made things worse.. It was a good thing we were all outside because if you heard us and you were our neighbor, you would move out immediately!

"The f.c'k Sam! Leave me alone! Just all of you leave me alone!" He retorted, pushing me out of the way. Man, i swear he's getting stronger each day.

Ricky tried comforting him by putting his hands on his shoulder but he didnt budge. "Please. Calm down, Jenn is still sleeping upstairs. And trevor could hear you. Remember?"

Kian's pov

I retorted. I'll be back in a few hours. Then I slammed the door shut.
My mind is so messed up right now. I swear im deranged. Remorseful. Shoot, what was that number again? I hastily looked through my messages, scrolling me thumb up and down, and finally, found it.

to: +16197775555
I'll be at your house in 15.

I flicked the cigarette onto the ground and proceeded to walk to my car and put my ray bans on. "Dont care about them. I dont care about Andrea or Jenn!" I say whilst pounding on the side of the wheel. God, im such a mess.

Trevor's POV *now*

"Soo.. Andrea's gone.. It makes me sad honestly." Andrea is like a sister to me; I loved talking to her, and she would always put me in a good mood.

"Yeah.. I miss her as much as you do trev." Jenn says as she sits on the dining table with her fuzzy blanket.

*buzz*

"Was that my phone or yours?" I say frantically, jumping out of my chair, aka me being a flop.

She hastily replied, "Yes trevor, that was yours." She ended with a pearly white smile.

Anthony 💁: TREVOR im coming over k fam?

"AHAHAHAHA" I burst out laughing, almost spitting on Jenn.

"Ew! Gross dude!" Jenn says while laughing with me. "Anthony's coming over! Yes! My boo boo daddy!" I stand up from my chair, attempting to do the splits, but it ended up not working out so well.. aha..

While im still trying to get up from my 'splits' i see Sam and Ricky come inside from the backyard. I glance over to Jenn and she's thinking the same as I was thinking. Why were the suspiciously out there? They didnt have a camera?...

Mmm salty..

"Hey guys.." Sam dejectedly says while he slouches himself down into the couch. Jenn hurriedly followed behind me as I sat by Sam. "What's wrong Sammy?" Jenn asks.

He puts both of his hands on his face and gradually lifts them off, then exhaling. "Kian." He breathes out.

Jenn's Pov

I scoffed. I knew it. I love him i know it, i just wished he knew how to handle his feelings toward all of us.. "Where is he?"
As I waited for the answer to come out of his mouth, i grew more anxious. God knows where he is now.

"I Dont know, he was carrying a bottle of beer and he drove someplace. I dont know where.." He starts to say. "You know whenever he gets mad he drives somewhere relaxing for him."

As soon as he said those words, a vision shot at me. When i couldn't sleep that one night, Kian came to me when he was drunk. A-and he invited me over the house.. A-and we started kissing. Oh my god.

Kian's Pov

Sh1 t, where's the house at?! I was getting tired of hearing the repetitive sounds Siri gave to me. God Siri, youre so stupid.
i gave up and called her. As the phone line starts to ring, a slow, sexual voice appears. "Hey babe, where are you?"

"Im lost where else would i fckn1g be?"

"Let me give you the address again. Come faster." She says while laughing.
Ha ha. 'Cum faster'. Thats what she said. I hung up the phone and then proceeded driving as a text popped up with the address. Turns out i was near the house all along, Siri was just driving me in circles. Smh.

___

HI GUYS, IM SO BAD WITH KEEPING UP WITH MY WRITING. But I've been writing 2 more chapters for the past few days so they'll be uploaded in about 1-4 days!!

Can you guess whos house Kian's going to? (;; Comment who you think!

(( "Mmm babe, slower." He says while moaning. He intertwines his fingers with yours, and you pull his head backwards, with your fingers linked with his hair, Then opens his mouth as a showing of pure pleasure. He lustfully turns you over, and growled out, "My turn." He intensely grinds on top of you and moves down to your neck, sucking lightly, then harder. "Let me hear you baby girl." You teasingly reply saying, "Never Kian". He puts it in, in a sudden motion making you moan. "Thats it." He says while winking. He gradually moves to your pelvis area and hold your thighs open. "Now vote (y/n)." ))

WOO THAT WAS HOT AND STEAMY ^^ Vote for Kian! (;