Jealous Past, Anxious Future

-

Kians POV

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Jenn was still sleeping, so I decided not to wake her. I shifted my way out of the bed and made my way over to the kitchen.

"Mornin' Lawley."

I jumped out of my chair and spilled my drink all over me. "What the heck Andrea!"

"Sorry." She shrugged and laughed.

I grabbed a piece of napkin and dabbed the spilled juice on my crotch. She made herself some coffee and sat across from me. "Why are you still here?"

"Ricky said i could sleep over."

I rolled my eyes as i stood up and collected my jacket and car keys.

"Wait." I looked over my shoulder and see her shyly looking at me; as if we were only strangers that never loved.

I waited for her to say something.

"Heard you and Jenn are dating now." She grabbed her forearm and made a weak smile.

"Yeah, I have to be-"

"Im happy for you."

Her dark chocolate eyes looked up at me. She looked like she hasn't been sleeping at all.

I brought her closer to me, holding her safe in my clutch.

She flinched a bit reacting to my unexpected move. But then relaxing and grasping her arms tighter.

I let go and walked out. She meant nothing more.

Jenn's Pov

I woke up to the sound of light knocking.

"Yeah?" My voice was really embarrassing in the morning, and I absolutely hated that.

Kians head peeked through holding a bag of food and some orange juice. "Bought you breakfast babe." His smile crept out of his mouth as he ambled to me.

"Hope you like English muffins, eggs, bacon, and orange juice." He brings it on a plate and sits on the bed next to me, planting kissing repeatedly on my cheek and lips.

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Im gonna shower alright baby?" His arm softly clasped my forearm while rubbing it with his thumb.

I replied with an okay, and proceeded to eat my breakfast. As I finished I layed back down checking on my phone. Four text messages. Im so popular wow.

One was from Connor, Two was from Andrea, and the last one was from a random number?

Coooonnor: Wanna hang out today? (:

Jenn: yeah totally!

I clicked on Andrea's texts and read:

Andweaa: Jenn, hey! Im happy for you and Kian. Text me as soon as possible.

Andweaa: We're still best friends right?

I eagerly replied back.

Jenn: Thank you so much for saying that, & of course Andrea! We'll always be bestfriends.

I closed that conversation and opened the new text from the anonymous number.

+16197775555: If I can't have Kian, then no one will. -L

Who's L?

My jaw dropped as soon as I figured it out. It was Lycia. Whatever she was gonna do I had to keep Kian close to me.

--

-

Bonjour! Aloha! Hello! Kon'nichiwa! مرحبا! Kumusta! Hola, Hollå! (:

How are you guys doin today??! I hope you're doing alright x

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and give me some feedback, and to vote maybe? (-;

Im so staggered of how my fanfic got 1k+ reads! You guys are literally so cool I wanna hug every one of youuuu ! Until next time lovelies

marie xx