Safe & Unprotected

Connor's pov

I decided to shower since i havent for four days. As i finished I gelled my hair in place and brushed my teeth.

I walked over to my closet full of my many connor clothings, and picked out a plain white t-shirt. For pants i just slipped on some blue jeans, and lastly I put on my gray slip-on vans.

A few moments later I grabbed my phone and texted Jenn.

Connor: Hey Jenn, you ready?"

As I waited for her to reply I ate breakfast downstairs. I only texted her because I was sort of lazy to talk to her upstairs, and Kian was there also.

Jc's Pov

I woke up to the sound of obnoxious clanking in the kitchen. Surprisingly it was Connor, he's usually the quietest.

"Connor! Pipe the alien down!" I rolled my eyes and sat down, cupping my forehead attempting to make my dizziness fade away.

"Sorry not sorry Jc." He laughed.

"Im gonna hang out with Jenn today, jealous?" He says smirking, dropping down the already cooked eggs onto his clean plate.

My eyes widened holding in my anger. "And Kian's alright with that?" I closed my eyes and rubbed my right temple with my two fingers.

"Who cares?"

He sat down and ate the rest of his breakfast. I was curious. I didnt care if Jenn wasn't mine, all i care is if she's safe and happy. Woah my headache is not going away. I checked upstairs for any Advil that I could take but there wasnt any.. sadly. Decided to take a nap to see if it would do any better.

All I kept doing was tossing and turning for 15 minutes straight.

My stomach wasnt feeling right at all. It felt like throw up was about to leave my mouth, my stomach felt like I was giving birth, which I will never quite experience that. I ran to the bathroom and put my two fingers inside my mouth to make me throw up.

As I finished my head felt even worse, my hands.. they were cold. Whats wrong with me?

Jenn's POV

"Kian! Hurry up in there babe!" I say knocking down at the door in any way possible.

I rested my head on the closed door as I waited, with my arms put to the side. All of a sudden the door opens, with the end result of Kian catching me in his bare arms. He chuckled.

"Bathroom's all yours." He says while kissing me in a softly manner.

I closed the door and took off my dirty clothes and took a shower. I found a strawberry scent body wash and decided to use it. Wonder why that's in here. Haha.

Few days ago Andrea brought me my 2 new pairs of clothes for me which was my plain white t-shirt, along with my white tank and a red flannel. I was given 2 pairs of pants and some undergarments.

I rushed over to my phone and took a gander of my unread message.

"Coooonoorr: Hey Jenn, you ready?"

I then replied.

Jenn: Yup! I'll be right out!

I walked out of the bathroom to an empty room. Where did he go? I went downstairs and found Connor.

"Hey Con."

"Hey." He weakly smiled. "Ready to go?" I happily nodded and grabbed his arm and linked mine with his.