Instant Sorrow

Andrea's POV

It was 5:13am on a Sunday morning. I was still at their house and I began to wonder why.

I needed to go far away, and that was to disappear. Forever.

-

In a speedily way, I walked back to our apartment and quickly packed the things i needed. I was just a misfit here now. My hands tingled, and my heart was thumping. I needed to get out of here; I want to do something with my life. Wanderlust.

In Los Angeles there's lots to do here, many people you could meet, tons of adventures to have, but not where your wishes come true. I once thought love was the answer to everything, but my mind was just tricking me.

I headed to the nearest bus stop and waited approximately 10 minutes. As I sat and contemplated about what I was doing, I opened up my laptop and watched old videos of me and Kian.

Pausing at each clip i looked out the window and sadly pondered. Revisualizing our great and unbreakable romance was quite heart-rendering. It broke my heart. Snap. My clear vision instantly became blurred and tears rolled down my cheek one after another, after another.

He was pure, so sweet back then. Then he changed into some drug addict that i still loved uncontrollably. I loved everything about him.

I decided to go back to Indiana and live back home with my family. The people who loved me first when no one else did.

Goodbye.

----

Sooooo i decided to make this chapter all about Andrea leaving LA, and leaving all the drama because she doesn't want to be caught up in something "bad".

And also this video makes me cry:( they were so cute😫❤️

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter (even though it was a bit sad) AND BE READY FOR THE NEXT ONE

*REMINDER* you are one gorgeous human being!!

till next time xx