Promoting pt.1

Kian's Pov

"She's what?!" My breathing heavily increased. "Why would she go home unexpectedly- without even telling me?" I picked up my pack of Marlboro and went in the backyard.

They other voice replied. "She probably had a reason Kian."
"You don't understand Ricky. You guys are fairly close right? Persuade her to come back!" I held the phone to my ear and lifted my shoulder to support the phone, and lit my cigarette.

"You are with Jenn now." He says slowly. "Dont tell me you still have feelings for the girl."

I thought to myself; scrunching my eyebrows contemplating looking down at the floor. Without retorting, I ended the phone and continued smoking.

Do I still love Andrea?

Jenn's Pov

Once i heard about Andrea leaving, I got very worried. It made me wonder about Lycia.
I was still lying in Kian's bed and in the mornings it's been getting a lot colder. I got up, put my hair in a bun, and headed downstairs in my dress t-shirt.

"Ugh its so c-cold down here!" Shivering, I picked up a small, fuzzy blanket that had been laying on the couch.
"Morning Jenster." He smiled buoyantly.

"Morning Trev." I say giddily.

-- i am so so so sorry for not updating in turdy seven years ! I just wanted to do a quick update because I wanted to talk about O2Ls end. :(
It's very very hard for all of us, and i honestly bawled out watching the video.
Luckily they will still make videos on youtube and they'll still be active on social media :) I am just so proud of what they all have done, and I hope they go even far in life. You guys are so amazing for still staying with me even im not as active. i love you all <3