Hugs n Kisses

2 years later

After that night, I visited my family and stayed there for two years. After all I barely got to see them. I made some videos while I was there too, and I posted a few. And oh how I missed it over there in California. The only people I've kept in touch with was Jc and Andrea. The other boys I've lost in touch since. A sudden vibration alarms.

"Hello?" Jc.

"Hey Jenn! I'll be picking you up when you get off your plane alright?" I could hear his smile through the phone.

"Alright, I'll see ya." I quickly hung up the phone, and said my goodbyes to my family.

My mom was the one who dropped me off at the airport, and then I was on my way. I really wanted to see everyone, jeez even Kian. I wonder what was happening with them now. But i do remember Andrea saying something about a fight.

The flight was boring actually. I was put in the middle between two bearded men. They were full of sweat and i don't even know how. The air was so noxious, I felt like dying.

But by the time i got off the plane, i quickly got up, and slid through one of the sweaty men. I was so relieved that i didn't have my crutches anymore. I picked up my bag and made my way down the steps. I made my way down the airport's corridors and found Jc.

He was standing there and his white t-shirt with blue boyfriend jeans. He was also holding a little sign saying 'Jennifer Mcallister'. I let out a loud laugh. Loud enough for everyone to hear.

I run over to him, muffling my arms around his thick neck. "Justin!"

"Hey Allister! I missed you." His grip tighten.

"Connor and Trevor is waiting in the car. They wanted to come with."

I followed Jc as he lead the way. When I came inside the car i heard yelling. A good kind of yelling. I start smiling uncontrollably

"Hey Connor, Trevor!"

They rush out of the car and the first arms that grip around my waist is Trevor. "Yas Jenn! How was Pennsylvania?"

"It was good Trev!" He moved aside, and I see Connor slowly walking towards me.

"Hey Jenn." His eyes looked up at me like puppy eyes. His smile was bright and genuine.

"Wow." He breathed out.

"Im gonna be honest, and say you got hotter."

I let out a little giggle as he hugs me.

Jc interrupted us as he went to start the car.

"Sorry to interrupt your hug, but we gotta get goin."

I started laughing uncontrollably as Connor starts to sing in a jokingly way.

"You-hoo-hoo know what to do wid dat big fat butt!"

He sings as he pauses for the next part.

"Wiggle Wiggle!" I look back at him and see him shaking his bottom, and suddenly something felt wet.

Had I dropped my water on me? No.

Oh no. Why of all days it had to be this one. My period.

I was stuck in the car for another 2 hours with three boys. I grabbed one of my sweatshirts out of my small carry-on and put it underneath my butt. I figured it was going to smell too, so I rolled down the windows.

"Ya hot Jenn?" Questions Jc.

aha yeah. it's pretty hot. no it aint hot I'm on my period, and I'm craving some freaking chocolate here!