Fun Surprises

Jenn's point of view

I woke up to the sound of light banging on the wall. I sat up, trying to not wake up Andrea and made my way tiptoeing upstairs. It was like three o'clock in the morning so I knew everybody would be sleeping. As I walk slowly through the house's corridor, I see Jc's old room wide open.

"Kian?" I say half-asleep. He turned his head to me and turned his head back.

"I just. Can't. Do. Anything. Right. Anymore. It's not the same!" He grunted. I come closer, realizing that he could hit me any second because of the hole punches in the drywall. I didn't care. I put my hand on his back trying to soothe him down.

"Jenn." He cautioned. "Get away from me." He demanded. Obeying him was the only thing I had to do right now, or else it would've got worse. I slowly spun around me and saw freaking empty beer bottles and burnt cigarettes.

"Kian." I say pointing to his lethal drugs. He turned back away and rubbed his temples. He needed comfort, and that's what I was here for.

"Kian i know you're hurting. You just have to let go. I'm not saying to forget about him, but to know that he's in a much better place now. He was the greatest friend we all ever wished for and he'll still be here with us. Every step of the way." His dark brown eyes looked down on me; frowning but almost smiling for a thank you.

His forehead was set to mine. "You are the greatest girl ever and I'm glad to call you mine."

He put his warm hand to my cheek and kissing my forehead with gentle lips. The light passionate kissing trailed down to my nose, then to my lips. "You're absolutely gorgeous." He respired.

My lips parted, wanting to have every single part of him. I slid my hands under his shirt and took it off in a fast motion and my breathing was increasing.

"Slow Jenn." He chuckled. "No need to rush things babe."

"What do you mean? I'm ready!" I scoffed.

He grabbed both of my shoulders and repeated his words. "No need to rush things. Your heart is thumping too fast and you dont know how to control yourself."

Then with that he walked over to his own bedroom. And to think of it we almost did it in Jc's room.

I followed him over to his darkened room tried my best finding his bed. "Kian?"

There was a mixture of sounds: the fan, the owls, and a small sound of someone stepping closer.

"AHH!" He screamed lifting me up bridal style. "Ugh! Kian put me down!" He layed me on his bed and turned his lamp on.

As he added himself on the bed with me, I decided to tell him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah babe."

"An-" I started to say. His head turned to me waiting for me to say what I was going to say. I didn't want him to know. I'll keep him safe and I won't let anybody hurt him.

"If I die, would you find another woman?" I transitioned.

"If I were to find another girl, they'd have to look like you. Exactly like you." He smirked.

"How so?" I nudged his elbow and smiled. He smacked his lips and cheekily smiled. "Well, she would have to be smart, gorgeous, crazyy talented.-like you are. Has dirty blonde hair, a beautiful smile, and lastly, her name has to Jenn. And that girl would only be you, and you only."

Tinted red flowed to the too of my cheeks and I smiled uncontrollably. We stared at each other. Not in an awkward way but in a subtle way; a great-feeling way.

"How about me?" He moved to his side and supported his head with his hand.

"You wouldn't die Kian. But even if you did you wouldn't, because I'll be there with you."

"Jenn-." I cut him off.

"I'll die for you, because our love will last forever, and I will never leave you for somebody else." He looked at me. He just.. Stared. I was thinking that I said the wrong answer until he--

Unexpectedly, he came in fast and kissed me on the lips, kissing in sync.

"I love you Jennifer." He says. "And I love you."

Hi guys! So I'm recently starting a new Fanfiction called "Luna" and maybe comment some ideas of what it should be about? It would help a whooole lot <3

How'd you guys like this chapter? I know my chapters haven't been on point lately, but it will get so much better later on. (:

Vote, comment, fan :D

***BUT IMPORTANT NOTE***

ITS TREVOR MORANS BIRTHDAY AND HE IS THE SWEET SWEET 16 BOY hajdjbbbbsl✨🎈🎈