As usual, type attended the last class of the day. It was boring but type just kept thinking of tharn in that class. Indeed, he was daydreaming of his boyfriend. He wanted to be in tharn's warm embrace but sadly he had to wait for the next few days.

The class ended. Type hurried to get out of the campus to run and meet techno as soon as possible as he didn't want to be caught by poom. He smiled in victory when he saw techno waiting for him at the entrance of the gate. He smiled too.

"Hey, How was your day?" Techno asked smiling brightly.

"It was good." Type smiled back.

"I see. Get in the car, boss has strictly warned me to take your straight home after your class ends." Said techno.

"I know."

"Hmm." Getting in the car, they left.

----

In the evening type was in his room on the bed with a laptop on his lap getting very excited for tharn's video call. His heart hammered in his chest.  He didn't know why he felt so shy whenever tharn is in front of him or around him. He should get used to it, right?

But suddenly poom's face glanced through his mind. He breathed heavily.

Should I tell tharn about poom?

Or should I not?

What will he do when I share with him what happened today morning?

Will he return here?

He sighed. He didn't want to ruin tharn's work as he knew tharn went to complete something important work. He didn't want to make tharn lose it because of him.

It's better if I do not tell him now. I'll tell him when he gets home next week.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he received the video call from tharn. It was 11 pm that night.

"Hey, baby, How you doing there?"

"Good! But a bit irritated."

"Why?"

"Your absence is making me irritate!"

(Tharn laughs out loud)

"I'm serious tharn."

"No. I'm missing you a lot too."

"And how should I believe you?"

"Do you want to know?"

Type nodded.

"I'm super rock hard for you here too. Wanna fuck you into the sheets."

Type blushed heavily as tharn's dirty words made him turned on.

"Tharn stop talking like that. I'm getting hard here."

"Really?"

"Why are you getting excited?"

"Hmm, it shows how much deeper you love me."

"Hmm."

Type shook his head.

"Tharn it's hurting. I think, I need to masturbate now." (Type twitched)

"No need for that."

"What do you mean?"

"How about phone sex?"

Types eyes widen.

Tharn chuckled when he saw how type reacted.

"What??" Type couldn't help but question.

"Hmm, you haven't heard about it?"