Meeting

Dylan's POV

"Oh, hey Chris" I said as he closed the front door. The look on his face was unreadable. I couldn't tell if he was mad or just didn't care.
"Wassup" he said as he began walking towards the stairs.
"Wait, Chris. This is August. My boyfriend" I said with a smile on my face.
I looked over to August who had no idea what was going on.
"Nice to meet you" aug said while looking in Chris direction.
"You too" Chris said turning his self back to the stairs.

"He seems cool. Kinda young" Aug said looking back at me.
"He's both."
"Well, are you going to put the shoes on"
"I wanna try them on with a cute outfit. Come on" I grabbed his hand and leaded him upstairs to my room.
"Sit" I said pointing to the chair that beside adjacent from my bed.
August did as I said. I walked over towards my closet and opened it.
"Damn Dyl" I heard him say.
"I know" I said looking back at him. I then turned back around and walked inside my closet. I pulled out some dark blue boyfriend jeans. I looked back over to Aug to see what he was wearing. I then went to the jacket side of my closet and pulled out my white and grey windbreaker.

"Oh, you wanna match?" Aug laughed.
"Yes!" I said excited. I then walked out of my closet and looked into one of my drawers to get out a black Cami.
"I'll be back" I said as I walked towards my bathroom.
"You can change in here. I won't peek" Aug covered his eyes with his hands.
"Yeah right" I closed the bathroom door.

"How do I look" i said walking out of the bathroom.
"Like me"
"Come here" I said as I grabbed his hand and directed him to the bathroom.
"Give me your phone"
I watched August as he took out his iPhone 6 Plus. Sliding the screen up, I told Aug to stand behind me so that we could take a picture in the mirror.

"We cute" I giggled.
"I know. Hurry up and finish. We gotta go"
"Where we going" I curiously asked
"Why?"
"You love surprising me huh?"
"Maybe"

Me and August started walking to the car until I heard Chris voice.
"Dylan, come here real quick"
Ah shit.
"Wait right here" I said while Aug got into the driver seat of his car.
I walked into the house.
"What?"
"You think you're funny, huh?" Chris said with a smart laugh.
"Chris, I don't have time for this. Bye" I said walking back towards the front door.
He grabbed my arm.
"Let go of me" I yelled.
"How you gone bring some nigga up in my house, Dylan? And act like its nothing" Chris voice was loud.
"You're not my man! I'm not your girl. Get off of me!" I said pulling away from him. I walked out the door and slammed it.

"What's wrong, babe?" Aug asked turning down the radio.
"Nothing, let's go" I said while putting on my seat belt.
He pulled out of my driveway and drove out of the neighborhood.

A couple of minutes later, we arrived at the school. I forgot there was a big basketball game today.
"Dang, I thought you were taking me to Chuckee Cheese" I joked while getting out the car. Aug walked over to me and grabbed my hand. Our fingers interlocked. He kissed me on my forehead and we began walking towards the school doors.

"Hey Dylan! Hey August!" is all we heard when we walked in. Everyone was at the game. We got so many evil looks and stares, but we also got "You two are so cute" so whatever.

When we got in the gym, me and August sat beside Chynna, who was there to watch Brandon (Lil Bibby) play.
"Look who showed up" Chynna said to me.
"How'd you get here?"
"Tired of your funny ass" Chynna said turning around laughing.

The whole game, me and Aug held hands and kissed. He actually was paying attention to me and not everyone else.

I checked my phone and noticed a text from Chris.
Chris: Where are you??
I opened the message and then locked my phone screen. I'm not about to let him ruin my happiness right now.

The loud alarm went off through out the gym and everyone on the home side stood up and began to cheer for our team. We had won by 10 points.

"You ready to leave babe, or you wanna stay around" August asked me as I began to walk down the bleachers.
"Doesn't matter. Whatever you wanna do."
"Let's get out of here and go get something to eat"
Me and Aug began to walk out of the gym doors until someone called August name.
It was a girls voice, so you know I turned around quicker than August even did. Then noticed it was her. Melinda.
"Hey August. I was just wondering if you could drop me off at home. My ride.. well, long story." she said completely ignoring the fact that I was there.
"I wish I could, but me and my girl about to go out."
"Oh, I see how it is" she said as she stared at me"
"The fact that he's not trying to take you home. Yes that's exactly how it is. Bye" I blurted out.
"Dyl Chill"
"Get your girl, August. Before I have to get her for you" Melinda said as she gave me the up and down look.
"You don't need to get shit but some new tracks. Those things are done, it's time to take them out sweetie" I said running my hand down the strand of her track. At this time, August had grabbed my hand and started to lead me to the door.
"Fuck you. Don't let me catch you on the streets" Melinda said. I looked back.
"Find me, bitch!"
Everyone that was around began to get engaged in the argument. But August had already lead me out the door.

"Dylan, you have to control the temper." Aug said opening the passenger door for me.
"Control my temper? I wasn't doing anything but taking up for you!"
"I know, but I don't want you to be fighting her, Dylan!"
"Why? Cause she's your little girlfriend?" I said slamming the door.
I watched Aug outside the side mirrors as he walked around the car to the drivers seat and got in.
"Don't say that. If she was my little girlfriend, she would be in there with me, not you. So shut up."
"Whatever. Take me home" I said reclining back in the seat.
"No"
"Take me home, August! I don't wanna sit here and argue with you about her anymore because you always seem to take her side. Just take me home"
"Shutup Dylan. We're going to get something eat" he said as he began to pull back out of the school.
I didn't argue back. I found it kind of sexy when he said that to me.