Back Home

Vanessa's POV

"Mom!" Dylan yells as she runs towards me. "I missed you"

"I missed you too, girl" I said kissing her cheek. "What you and Chris been up to?"

"Nothing" she said quickly. "I didn't go to school Tuesday or Wednesday. I wasn't feeling it" she said with her head down.

"Dylan-Marie! You missed 2 days from school?" I yelled
"Mom! Its okay. I can easily make up the work. I didn't miss anything major" she said walking towards the kitchen.
"Mmhm" I said following her.
"So do you like Chris?" I asked.

Dylan's head shot up
"Yeah, he's cool. Why'd you ask?"
"Why are you so nervous? That's the question. Don't tell me you have a little crush on him" I said walking towards her giggling. I figured that Dylan would begin to have a crush on Chris for a while, cause let's face it. He fine as hell, and he's young.
"Ew mom. He's like thirty." Dylan said while opening the refrigerator.
"Uh uh. Girl stop. My man Young and Fine" I said while laughing
"Yeah, okay" she said with a giggle.
"Nah, he's cool though" she continued. "He loves going out to eat, and I like that" she said with a smile.
"I'm glad you like him. He's going to be around for a while" I said taking a seat at the kitchen table.
"Have y'all planned a date?" Dylan asked while slabbing some Mayonnaise on a slice of bread.
"June 20th"
Dylan looked up. "That's nice. A summer wedding"
"Will you be my Maid of Honor?" I asked. I've been wanting to ask her this forever but could never find the time.
"Sure mom" Dylan said with a smile on her face.
"Yeah, you had no choice anyways" I laughed. "I got you a gift while on my trip"
Dylan ran towards me.
"Oooo, you know I like gifts. What is it?!" she exclaimed.
I reached in my purse and pulled out her car keys. "I got you a new key chain"
It was a custom made Michael Kors gold keychain with her name "Dylan-Marie" written on it.
"Omg, its so pretty. Thanks mom, love you!" she said as she placed a kiss on my cheek and ran upstairs.

Dylan's POV

I'm so happy that she gave me my keys back. It's been so hard looking at my car everyday and realizing that I couldn't drive it. Especially since I had just filled my baby tank up.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text August.

Me: Hey! 😛
Aug: oh, look he finally decides to text me. 👻
Me: lol, don't play. why you all of a sudden don't show up to school the day that I do? 😒
Aug: I was "sick" think I got it from you 😂
Me: petty lol. you still sick now? 👀
Aug: nah, I'm good now. Why? wassup? 😏
Me: Ima come see you. ☺️
Aug: alright, what you waiting on then girl. 😛
I closed my phone and decided to change my clothes.
I threw on a white shirt, some light blue Hollister jeans with rips and my Concord 11s.
I took my straight hair and put it in a messy bun.
Grabbing my keys from the nightstand, I made my way out of my room and down the stairs.
"Momma, I'll be back before curfew this time" I winked and walked out the door.
As I stood on the porch locking the door, Chris' car pulled up. I walked over to it.
"Wassup?" I said as he opened the door
"Hey" he said stepping out of the car. "Where you headed?"
"Oh, I'm going to my friends house to study for this test tomorrow. I have a lot of catching up to do thanks to you" I said pushing his shoulder gently.
"Is that right?" he asked with a smirk on his face.
"Yeah, so I'll see you when I get home" I said walking over to my car door.
"Better be home on time now. I don't wanna have to punish you" he said walking towards the front door.
"I don't know. Maybe I want that" I said with a smirk.
I got into my car and closed the door. It felt so good to be inside of my baby. I sat there for awhile just to take in all of the greatness. Then, I started up my car and made my way to August house.

"I missed you" August said as he hugged me tightly
"I missed you too" i said, hugging him back.
August leaded me up to his room. Once we got in, I sat on his bed and turned on the T.V.
"Who told you to touch my shit?" August said as he sat beside me on the bed.
"Nobody. Cause I don't need any permission" I teased.
"Is that right?" August leaned in close to my face.
"Yep" I said in a flirty way.
"Oh, guess I don't need permission for this neither" he said as he placed his lips on mine. He then slowly slid his tongue into my mouth and put his hand on my lower back. I placed my hand on the back of his head and continued kissing him.
We both looked up at each other and started to smile.
"Let me take you out" he said grabbing my hand.
"Where we going?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it" he said as he pulled me off the bed and we made our way out of the house.

"Aug, really?" I said as we pulled up to Monkey Joes (A/N ~Monkey Joes is a place with a lot of bouncy houses inside)
"I like this place. C'mon" he said with a smile.
This boy is something else.
"You ready?" he asked as we took off our shoes and made our way to the big slide.

Chris POV

"It was a one night stand, Nes! And it was way before I knew you so why you tripping?" I said walking upstairs to the room. Vanessa followed me.
"You know how bad that makes me look? I don't like that bitch. And now she can rub in my face the fact that she had some of my fiancée"
"She barely got any from me. Her pussy stank so I just let her top me off for a couple of hours" I said as she sat on the bed.
"You're an asshole" she said as she tried to hold in her laughter.
"I love you baby. I'm sorry that I did what I did but how was I suppose to know? And you shouldn't even care. You can rub in her face the fact that you got what she always been begging for" I said before planting a kiss on her forehead.
"Shutup Chris"
"I missed you so much" I said kissing on her neck.
"Did you really?" she let out softly.
I began to make my lips down to her chest and unbuttoned her shirt. I kissed her breast gently and took one of them out of her bra. I then began to suck on her nipple gently.
"Oh, Chris" she moaned.

Dylan POV

"I'll see you tomorrow babe. FaceTime me when you get home so I can know you're safe. Don't fall asleep this time!" August said as I got into my car.
"I will Aug, dang." I said closing the door.
It's only 7:00 and I still have time until curfew so I decide to go to Allison's house, where Chynna is also, to catch them up on things. I've been thinking very deeply if I should tell them what's been going on or keep it to myself. I came to the option of telling them. They are my best friends that I've known forever and I trust them with my life, so why not?

"Y'all did what?!" Chynna blurted out after telling her about Chris.
"Dylan, I didn't even know you got down like that!" Allison said with her mouth wide open, in shock.
"Yeah, it was amazing. But my mom is back now. So there isn't gonna be anymore of that. It was a one time thing. Also, my mom mentioned to me that they're wedding date is going to be June 20th. Which is a next year and I don't want to ruin anything. I will never bring this up anymore. Just like it never happened" I announced.
"Shit, I already knew that it was going to happen, and I'm sure that it'll happen again" Chynna said.
"Yeah, I agree with Chy. Seems like he's obsessed with you. He isn't going to just let this go. Y'all gonna do it again"
"YALL GONE FUCK!" Chynna teased.
"Shutup, let me get home before Yall get me in trouble again" I said getting up from Allisons bed.
"Ain't nobody tell your grown ass to stay out past curfew, so don't give me that shit" Chynna said.
"You better shutup before you not have no ride home. I'll leave your ass here" I teased as we walked downstairs and towards the front door.
"Dyl, you better be in school tomorrow!" Allison yelled out the door.
"Don't worry about me girl" I said unlocking the doors to my car.