Friends

Dylan's POV

"Damn it! Dylan!" My mom exclaimed as she hopped off of Chris. I had walked into the house in the middle of them fucking. I looked at Chris and his expression was blank.

"Ew" I said as I ran upstairs into my room. They are so fucking disgusting.
How can Chris just start having sex with my mom right after he must had been fucking me. My jealously began to rage.
"Fuck him" I let out as a grabbed my phone and FaceTimed August.

"Bout damn time you got home. Or did you forget?" Aug said as he answered the call.
"Shutup. I went over to Allison's house. I just got in"
"Better had only went to Allisons house" he said
"And if I didn't?" I asked
"You would have to deal with me" Aug said, cheesing hard.

A couple of minutes later, I heard a knock of my door.
"Ima call you back. That's my mom." I said to Aug.
"Just text me. I'm about to eat anyways" he said. I ended the call.

"Come in" I said
Chris walked into my room. I was shocked because I thought that my mom would be the one giving me the talk.
"What do you want?" I said getting under my covers so that he couldn't see my body.
"I'm sorry you had to see that Dyl" he said closing the door.
"I don't know why you just closed the door because you're about to be making yourself out" I said
Chris walked over and sat on my bed.
"The feelings for you are still there Dylan. I swear they are. But she is my fiancée. You have to just deal with that" he said looking towards me.
"Chris, it's not that I'm jealous. Trust me!" I yelled.
"Lower your voice" he said calmly.
"It's the fact that you won't even allow me to go out to another boys house, but you're sitting her fucking my mom on our couch."
"Okay Dylan. Like I said, you have to just deal with it" he said as he got up from my bed.
"Get out. I don't know why you came in here in the first place. Interrupting the phone call with my boyfriend" I said, hoping to make him jealous
"Yeah, aight" he said as he slammed my room door.

He's annoying. Doesn't want me to be with anybody but him but is sitting her fucking my mom in our house. Get out of here. I got up to turn off my light and turned on the T.V.

The Next Day

I sat on my bed with the towel wrapped around me and checked my phone.

Aug: match me today. wear your taxi 12s.

I throw on a white crop top, some jeans, and my taxi 12s. I decide to wear my straight hair down today. I'll probably wash it tomorrow morning, because this is too much. I grab my stuff and make my way downstairs.
I avoid my mom and Chris in the kitchen, and I walk straight to the front door.

"Good morning" my mom called for me.
"I gotta go" I said grabbing my keys from the key rack and out the door.

"You caught them?! What did they say?" Chynna asked as I stopped at the light.
"They didn't say anything. I went up to my room. But Chris came in there and tried to give me a little talk. Saying that he was sorry and that I was gonna have to deal with it, cause she's his fiancée. Fuck out of here." I said
"That's crazy. He's nasty" Chynna said, picking up her phone.
"How's you and Bibby?" I ask.
Chynna giggles. "That's my baby. We're going out tonight. How's you and August?"
"We're good. Yesterday before I came over to Ali's, we went to Monkey Joes" I said with a smile on my face
"Childish"
"Bitch, shutup. Always hating" I said trying to hide my laughter.

Once we got to school, Ali was waiting on us, but I made my way towards Aug.
"Hey" I said standing next to August. He was standing by his 2 friends, Brandon and Alex and 3 other girls.
"Hey" he said kissing me.
"Aww shit!" everyone around us said.
"Shut the fuck up" he said turning towards them.
I glanced at the girl Melinda, who had been staring at me since I got over there. She gave me a stank face. What's her problem?