Chapter30- The Plan

Start from the beginning

(Sid lying on his bed staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep.
Knocking on Sid's door. Then someone walks in.)
Reemi walks in and is overjoyed to see Sid still awake.
Reemi: hey! Still awake? Whassup?
Sid: eh, nothing much.
Reemi: here. (Taking the rakhi out of her pocket and tying it around Sids wrist)
Sid: ye kya hai?
Reemi: abe duffer! Ye rakhi hai! Happy Rakshabandhan idiot! Now where's ma gift!
Sid: I knew it! I was wondering why you were being so sweet!
Reemi: shut up!
Sid: (through chuckles) I'm kidding... I got you something too.
Reemi: (rather shocked) Wait seriously.
Sid: yup! (Taking out a wrapped gift box from under the bed and handing it to Reemi) Besides what did you think? I'd just forget about you?
Reemi: (sighs) I wouldn't be surprised if you did too.
Sid: (Whispering) whats that about?
(Reemi takes out the multicolored lenses sunglasses and puts it on as she takes another box, which looks much like a jewelry box.
Taking out a rose red shade lip gloss. Citrus scented.)

Reemi: It's amazing.
Sid: (half smirking and half smiling) Its got my name on it too. (Opening the cap to show 'Siddharth' engraved in cursive the metal)
Reemi: (rolling her eyes with sarcasm) way to ruin a beautiful piece of jewelry.
Sid: shut up, you love me!
Reemi: Stupid idiot. (Giving him a tight hug which he gladly returns) I gotta give Faisu and Abhi their Rakhi's too and get my giftzzzz!!!!
Sid: Wait a minute! Don't change the topic! What happened between you and your parents! You just fainted the other day so I didn't have the chance to ask you. But now I am.
Reemi: nothing yaar. I just need a brake from them. Thats all.
Sid: (calmly) you suck at lying.
Reemi: they- uh- they're getting a divorce.
Sid: (shocked) WHAT?
Reemi: (now sobbing a bit) yes. And you know what they said? That they never loved me. That it was my fault that they're getting a divorce. Father said that I was a pain in their ass so he just did everything he did to get me out of his system.
Sid: (anger now visible in his voice) (coldly) what did he do exactly?
Reemi: calm down. De didn't do anything to me. He just went out damn late to some club and got wasted. Then he spend the rest of the night at some hotel. And obviously not alone.
My mom lost her temper. She blamed me. She slapped me a couple of times.
But she was helpless, my father just wanted to defend himself with me as an excuse.... they shouted loudly at each other for late nights until eventually either dad or mom left the house.
It went on for quite many days after you were gone. And then I couldnt take it anymore. So I ran away. To you. I was scared ok. Can you blame me.
(Tears rolling down her eyes)
Sid: You just wait till I get my hands on that man! I'm going to make sure that he leaves this place in an ambulance bed!
(Grabbing his jacket in anger but Reemi stops him)
Reemi: STOP IT! You are not going to do anything to my parents! And you will definitely not hurt them!
Sid: but-
Reemi: but nothing! Meri kasam!
Sid: (calming down a bit as Reemi gives him a glass of cold water and he gulps it down. Gripping on to the cup hard)
Fine. As you wish.
Reemi: (in a whisper) good.
Sid: (sighs as he wipes the tears off Reemi)
Reemi: whats going to happen to my parents?
Sid: (whispering) I don't know.
— I tuck reemi in as I watch her face ease as she falls asleep.
She's still a naive kid to be honest. Just a child. Just my little sister.
Whats going to happen to her when she hears the news that I'm no more?
How will she react when she realizes that Siddharth is dead? —
Sid: I don't know.
— I place a kiss on her forehead as I walk out into my veranda and stare out to the distance.
All the lights are out. Except one. Avneet's room.

That reminds me. Avneet! I totally forgot. I got something for her too!
And now that she's awake I might as well go give it to her.

I grab my bike keys as I put the leather jacket on and grab a small navi colored box.  Silently creeping down the stairs.
~~~~

Avu POV
"that least don't hurt someone so close to you!"
"stay away from him."
(The voices ringing in her head)

Avu: SHUT UP!
Person: jeez I didn't even say anything!

Who the fuck!

— thats when self defense kicks in and she turns around and kicks the person in the stomach as she immediately turns and realizes who it is and regret flows through her.—

Avu: Siddharth! When the hell did you-
Sid: Holy fuck woman! Why the— (clutching on to his stomach)
Avu: I'm sorry. I didnt mean to.
Sid: its alright. I'm still alive. I think.
Avu: you know what...You deserve it!
Sid: (in utter disbelief) what the hell!
Avu: that'll teach you to knock on doors! If you want me to show you what knocking is I can also give a demo with your head!
Sid: kaha fas gaya!
Avu: what did you say!
Sid: oh notin!
Avu: good. Now why are you here? And how the hell did you know that I was awake?
Sid: Have you noticed the amount of light that your room emits at night! You know those Scientists who still wonder why we cant see the stars at night these days- I should come and introduce them to your house!
Avu: (rolls eyes at his childish behavior) and anyway! Does my house look like a grocery store to you that you can just hop in whenever you see the lights switched on!
Sid: For that matter it doesn't really say 'Closed' anywhere!
Avu: (glaring at him)
Sid: (clears throat like those British message delivery people in ancient times) the reason I came here was to give you this.
(Hands her a little box with blue wrapping)
Sid: happy Rakshabandhan little Sister!

No way! Not in a million years!

Avu: I am NOT your sister! You know what, keep your gift! (Giving it back to Sid. taking the gift from her and setting it on her bedside table with hope that she will open it later)
Sid: (smirking) yet...

Never ever!

Avu: not happening.
Sid: (smirking with sarcasm dripping from his every word) oh honey... love is not something you can control.
(Sid walking towards the main door as Avu sees him out in a fit and angrily closes the door behind him)

His sister. Faisu's wife. Siddharth's Sister. Yuck!

— I sit down on my bed as I switch off the lights and light only a lamp.
I stare at my ceiling for a while and just as I'm about to blow out the lamp, I notice it. The small wrapped up gift.
Obviously that retard didn't take it with him!
What is it though?

She opens it to find a gold necklace with her name on it.
Avneet. In a cursive writing.
Taking it out gently as if its as fragile as glass. Lights on her gentle fingers as she unbuckles it and puts it around her neck. Sighing as the cold metal hangs around her neck just above her collarbone.

"Jaan: Stay away from him"
"Sid: Love is not something you can control"
Avu: ugh! How am I supposed to stay away from you if you keep finding me?
~~~

10:43am
Sid POV
Faisu: you didn't sleep at all did you?
Sid: nope. Did you?
Faisu: how can I sleep with all this excitement of finally killing you.
Sid: shut up.
(Both sigh)
Sid: If something happens to me I know you'll never forgive yourself.
(Silence)
Sid: you'll kill Aadaya won't you.
Faisu: teri kasam.
Sid: (smiles) everything will be fine. I know it will.
Abhi: Morning. You guys slept?
Faisu: not at all.
Abhi: oh and BTW, I read through your agreement. And something caught my eye.
Sid: what?
Abhi: this will be your last mission.
Faisu: what!?
Abhi: yeah. It says on the agreement. That this will be your last mission.
Sid: I think Aadaya is getting old that's why.
Faisu: (chuckles)
Sid: oh yeah and one more thing. Abhi, I need you to tale Reemi out for a while. Fetch us some time cuz Reemi should know nothing about this.
Abhi: why me?
Sid: did you give her anything for Rakshabandhan!
Abhi: not yet.
Sid: great! Then take her shopping!
Abhi: ok FINE!
Faisu: good boy. Now you have 15 minutes. Get outa here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Late chap. :)

What do yall think will happen now onwards? Guess ;)

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography—>