✓Chapter 20

Billie's pov

I twist on my spot only to whimper at the slight discomfort,the past one week has been nothing but bliss in my Alpha's arms.

Ever since she kicked the leaders out she invited my old pack and her sisters pack to come live with us until the demon actually finished it's cycle Morgan knows it can't do much damage when she has the other demon here.

Truth is right now she and Megan are practicing their battle spells, they've been training for two days now but that was just because her heat came,I'm still shuddering at the way she made me submit fully to her,I thought she was dominant before well now I just got to know how dominant my alpha can get.

I also got to choose a beta since I'm a Luna I'm gonna need one. My eyes close at the memory when Morgan told me that I'd have to choose, moaning to myself.

Flashback

"You need a beta,my love" her voice husked into my ear,mating like rabbits would be the official term you can use because of how much sex we've had.

Her heat was one thing I'd have to get used to,she says I'll get used to it since its the first time she actually got them since she found me,unlike mine lasting for three days hers go for a week and I'd be damned if I let her go downstairs like that.

Fear the unmated females.

"I'm supposed to have one?" She nods placing open mouthed kisses on my bare chest "for your protection, sometimes I'll have to go and you'll be in charge for sometime,you'll need help" she explains "do I have to choose from our pack?" She smiles shaking her head before her tongue darted out to lick my nipple then blew air on it watching it harden,a moan of gratification leaves her lips.

"A beta is someone you trust my love,the pack members won't feel bad if you don't choose them,they know the rules" I nod watching her dilated pupils, holding her face into my hands I enjoy the way our naked bodies feel against each other,the way her palms rub over my ass as she gropes it bitting her lip at the amount of flesh her hands can hold,how close we are right now.

I know I'm mirroring her look... sort off,dilated pupils,wild hair, glowing skin, slightly if not bruised swollen lips,the only difference is that I have a very red ass.

"I want Slevin" I whisper making her eyebrow rise "you don't have to make the decision now baby" it's funny how the conversation were having is so convectional but all her hands do is grope me, probably thinking of how many other ways she can make me scream her name in euphoria "I know but I want to and I choose Slevin"

"Well make it official... right now,i need you" she whispers again as her hands made way to my core.

Fuck yes!

Flashback over

"You okay baby?" My eyes open and land on my beautiful mate,whose staring at me a little concerned before nodding "what's wrong?" I ask and she smiles "Pirate told Raid something now the poor wolf is playing dead" she taps her head with her index finger chuckling, feeling a blush creep on to my cheeks,it's because of all the dirty things she did to me in bed,the couch,the kitchen... Pirate must be sending those thoughts to Raid, fucking sly wolf!

'hohoho' is all the goddamned wolf says as she gives me a wide toothy grin.

She tilts my head up with her index kissing me making my breath hitch "pretty girl" she whispers staring into my eyes and I smirk knowing I'm the only one who can turn her head like this "mind if I try this spell on you?" I ask showing her the book I'd been holding,she shrugs holding her hand out making my heart swell at the gesture,she doesn't even want to know what spell it is,she trusts us.

Lifting my hand over wrist,I mutter the spell slowly trying my best not to mistake it,that's when the eagle tattoo appears on her skin and I squeal "oh fuck! I did it!" I exclaim tracing the black ink of the eagle looking like it's perching a black wolf inside it bitting my lip at the gorgeous piece of art.

Raising my head to meet her eyes I find her staring already "I love you" she says simply and I smirk even wider, letting my thumb rub her cheekbone "I do recall you saying feeding my giant ego is a bad trait" I whisper above her lips.

"Nah,I'mma feed that fucker cause it deserves it" I hold a hand to my heart at her choice of words "that hurt!" I pout and she does an overly exaggerated wink making me chuckle.

"You look like a retarded seal,my retarded seal" letting my forehead join hers she sighs,a spell leaves her lips just as a white light struck the surface we we're in. My eyes find Megan whose smiling amused "good job sister! Stay alert!" She turns walking to her mate as Morgan smiles evilly.

She let one of her hands drop to the ground and her eyes glowed showing she's casting a spell,not even a minute of walking, Megan falls and lands on her face a huge splat sounds making Morgan laugh,she pulls me to make fun of her sister.

"Pull up on your bitch, tell your man I'm sorry" Morgan singsongs as she walks past Megan twisting her hands like she's driving before laughing making Megan groan wiping mud from her face, Mikhail laughs as she picks a hose pipe spraying water at Megan who yells something about killing her when she gets her hands on her.

A huge dark shadow moves above the dome and I raise eyes to watch an abomination trying perch itself into it only to get struck with lightning making it rear up.

"Oh goddess!"

M,