✓Chapter 14

Billie's pov

Morgan's hearty laugh echoes through the bedroom as her head settles in the crook of my neck at my poor attempt to make a joke.

We mated last night and my heart flutters each time her gaze falls on me,she stares proudly at the mark on my neck as a smug grin adorns her pretty pink lips.

We're in bed naked,just enjoying the weekend... I hate school,it sucks. Well for me, Morgan always has a breeze, the nerd nature in her screams so loudly yet her badass physique betrays it.

She stops after a moment hissing softly "what's wrong?" I ask "it kinda burns" she holds her neck I move the hand away to check and find something imprinting itself on to her skin.

"Something is being printed on... Like a tattoo..." I trail off watching the letters slowly appear "it's... My name,well... Pirate" I look back at her confused at the same time feeling a burning too but mine is under my left tit on my ribs.

Morgan takes a look at it and smiles "Raid..." She whispers and as soon as the words leave her mouth,our wolves ascend bonding. It's like a rainbow harmony,the colours swirling around as Raid looks green bonds with a blue Pirate spirit.

As soon as it began it was over,I fall on Morgan's chest breathing heavily the tattoo on her skin dissappears and I scramble to also find mine disappearing.

"What was that?" I ask lying back softly on her chest again "final phrase... Our wolves are now one,just like us" she whispers smilling down at me but it dissappears soon.

"I want to show you something" she says getting out of bed and I follow,she grabs two robes giving one to me,I take it pulling it around my body then taking her hand.

She goes to wall placing a hand over it,soon it shakes and a bright light follows creating a door,she opens it it going in pulling my hand with hers,we walk in.

I stand watching as she locked it and I look around in awe,there's shelves filled with plants growing around near the large windows,some near the glass roof on the beams,a shelf with dozens of herbs in jars,a few brooms,a mirror,a shelf with lots of books, a desk,a bean bag,a fire place,small kitchen,there's a small stairs leading to a bed above a wardrobe and.. blood?!

"Is that blood?" I ask staring at the few jars,she nods "why do you have blood in here?" I ask and she shrugs "I'm a witch but I don't use it,I keep for safety reasons like that's your blood" she points at one jar.

"Mine?" I question touching the jar as she nods "how did you get it" I turn to her squinting my eyes, not in an accusing way, I'm just surprised I don't remember her harming me in any sort of way to get it.

"Remember that day in the gym,when Megan attacked you?" I nod making an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"So you––" a sudden rush of air covers me and I feel dizzy my eyes close,my body weakens and everything goes dark for a minute.

My eyes open and I watch myself walk through a large field... Wait what the fuck happened?! Where's Morgan? Weren't we in the house?

I look around and the only thing is I see is a large field,a few yards ahead is a cliff and behind me is the woods,how the hell did I get here?!

I walk around aimlessly for a second until I feel a presence behind me,I turn around watch as Megan comes towards me,ok so she brought me here to kill me again or whatever she wants.

She walks right through me like she couldn't see me,towards the cliff something dark sorrounds me for a second as it escorts her.

She's going to jump off? No! She can't kill herself!