✓Chapter 2

Billie's pov

Yesterday was awesome! I share every class with Morgan and she sat beside me the whole time keeping away a very angry Luca away.

We bonded well and I'm happy. She's also so damn smart! I'm not a bad student but she got almost everything right in each test!

Nerd... My nerd,my hot neardy mate.

I smile to myself while I walked down to lunch with Slevin and some of the pack members. I'm not really into what they're saying I can only fantasize about yesterday ever since Morgan arrived

I'm a wolf but I'm still vegan,it's weird but the pack adapted to my needs not because I'm a beta but also because my parents made it a rule in the household.

My mate was to with it too, I take my tray and made way to my server with Slevin she likes vegan dishes too sometimes but only when they have chicken nuggets,pizza and the delicious sauce she usually steals and carries home after getting the cook to fill a bottle for her.

That sauce doesn't even get home she also steals wings from the cafeteria,skips a class just to go munch it down alone. I have a very weird protector.

We went back to our seat but I got pulled down onto someone's lap and for once I felt disgusted feeling something hard underneath me.

"I swear Billie if you don't do something about this human I will!" My wolf threatens.

I got off him and went on the other side sitting beside Slevin using her as a wall.

"You can't get away from me Billie,I own this school!" He threatens making the wolves on our table laugh.

Own? I wouldn't say own... The wolves just stay out of his way so they don't end up killing him.

We vowed to protect humans but if they prove to be threat we are allowed to eliminate them.

He glares at them but his glory was short lived when Morgan came and sat on the table with her tray,looking down at me smiling.

I couldn't help but turn red when she took a nugget dipping it into the sauce feeding me, our mate finally fed us!

Everyone on the table respect Morgan,I don't know but honestly, I don't care.

"What the fuck do you think your doing newbie? That's my girl!"

"You should have taken care of her then" Morgan told him not taking her eyes off me.

"Billie you better yet away from--"

"Get the fuck away from her bro" Slevin says standing up licking the sauce of her fingers,her mate,Reel, stood next to her threatening the jerk to try something.

He snapped his fingers and his friends sorrounded my protector and her mate. The two females were almost shifted since their wolves were triggered but Morgan got it under control.

"I wouldn't try shit if I were you,you barely made it through one detention since the jockeys wanted to ram your hole,think you can survive two weeks? and that goes on your certificate"

"I'm not doing anything they are" he smirks and Morgan's eyes snapped towards him glowing a little.

She turned her head to Luca's friends and they quickly left the cafeteria tripping over each other. She turned to Luca again and the glowing was gone.

"They aren't doing anything anymore" she smirks.

"You freaking witch!" He yells stepping back and Morgan chuckles "pussy" she mutters under her breath.