✓Chapter 4

Morgan's pov

"No!" She yells "if they find out that an al––"

"We need help, they're already inside!" Slevin calls "we need to do this now baby" "ok just be careful!" I nod and watch her speed back into the building.

I walk casually through the field allowing the rogues to spot me.

I change into my wolf form enjoying the way my red and white fur feels it's been a while since I shifted.

I start running as expected they follow an alpha,the pack can be changed but if the alpha is still alive it's still a problem.

I lead them away from the school far from my mate and her pack. "Anyone hurts her or they're going to regret it" Raid my wolf says making me nod in response.

I run making sure they're close, when I finally like the distance I stop changing into my human form and let my silk red with gold embellishments gown flow.

"When we were told your beautiful I thought it was all a joke but now I'm impressed" the deep voice says from behind me and I turn a dark smirk on my face.

"Hello" I ask drawing up a throne out of thin air taking a seat.

"You should be bowing to me girl" he growls using his alpha voice making me snicker "make me" I whisper making a cold harsh wind blowing making his naked body shiver... Ew.

"You bow or we will attack" I raised my brow at him waiting for him to make the dumbest decision of his life.

"What will the old alpha do?" I taunt and watch as he shifts into his wolf form,the large grey wolf wolf bares his teeth and I snicker again.

"Oh we are much bigger" Raid says,I agree.

He crouches ready to pounce,I wink at him using my index finger summoning him closer mockingly.

He growls and his wolves start running but they don't get anywhere since the ground under they're feet starts sinking.

I smile innocently making him angrier he gets ready to howl at me I hit my arm on the armrest making a deep hole appear in place of the sandy ground I hear them whine as they fall over each other.

I walk over to the edge sitting down. "Next time my sister gives you a talisman,please tell her to give you a powerful one,the one around your neck making your howling deafening is honestly doing some shitty work how's it going to get you out of the hole?" I ask standing to walk away as he shifts back into his human form.

"You are a real coward! Your sister should have been the ruler of your pack,you can't even kill so stu––"

"if I wanted to kill you i would have but I don't kill my kind you dumb old wolf,I don't fucking joke around when it comes to them, if you'll excuse me,I have a mate to get to and you have a... hole to crawl out off" I snicker to myself at the joke.

"A hole to crawl out off..." I mutter making my wolf chuff and I pat myself on the back "still got it" my wolf says and I nod in response letting her take control and run back to the school.

★♪★

"Get off her!" We growl at the rogue male wolf pinning our mate down. I change into my human form blowing a cold wind at him,he gets blown at a wall hitting hard.

I use my speed rushing to him holding him up by his neck,my claws protrude and I swipe at his chest and throwing him down, watching blood come through the wounds.

The mark will surely hurt and will leave a huge mark together,the stench that will be radiating off him will destroy the man.

Females won't come near him for  months,a small price to pay for trying shit on alphas mate if you ask me.