✓Chapter 12

Morgan's pov

"Are you sure you want to go school?" I ask Billie as she slings the bag over her shoulder "yeah" I furrow my eyebrows staring at her for a minute.

"But your--" "I call shotgun!" She yells running out the door making some wolves snicker at their Luna.

I take my own bag walking out,where else was she going to ride? The trunk? I ask myself rolling my eyes inwardly plus why doesn't she want to tell me? I can smell her.

I throw my bag in the back seat and before I get in she has music blasting through the car as she moved about on her seat dancing.

I decide to let the conversation die and give her time instead,i start driving out of the property to the school it doesn't take long until were there.

The renovations we're done to the whole place... Sad I'm a senior... Sophomores are lucky,the new large canteen near the field and vending machines look gracious!

We walk into the school hand in hand "I can't believe I rushed to get here" she grumbles and I chuckle "you chose it Miss Pirate I gave you a chance to you know... skip?" She narrows her eyes at me before rolling them.

"Billie I know--" she's tackled into the ground before I finish my sentence by a very angry Slevin.

"You have to buy me one of those machines" she says making sure to poke Billie's chest with each word.

"Why me? Get your mate to do that" Billie grumbles and Slevin narrows her eyes "you owe me" she says again pouting and Billie covers her face "bitch I've been paying that favour for the past one year already! I've paid enough"

Slevin starts whimpering as her lips quiver and Billie groans "Alpha please help me" she bats her eyelashes at me and I chuckle "Alpha has to go baby" I kiss her forehead running off to get me a chocolate bar.

"You're one bad girlfriend!" She yells and I laugh turning to the first vending machine.

Hmm... Nuts, vanilla,milk, mint... Ouh! White chocolate! I put a few coins in ordering three of the chocolates.

I take them turning around only to be met by a large burly human,bigger than me,I've never seen him before... Maybe he's new,I shrug to myself going to go around him but he moves blocking my path.

This stupid thing! I raise an eyebrow at him going to go the other way but he moves blocking it too.

Raid goes to growl but I shut her up smilling at the boy,I'm sure I look like I'm about to loose my shit smilling so tightly.

"How may I help you?" I ask tearing one of the wrappers popping a piece into my mouth.

"My chocolate" he says and I raise an eyebrow "cool,they're here" I pat the machine "all yah gotta do is drop a coin and choose,easy" I say going to walk away but he moves again making me frown.

"You think your real funny huh?" His voice booms and I yawn out loud... "If you get out of my way now I promise you on my chocolate,I won't hurt you" I tell him smiling again.

This is my kind of place putting such people where they belong... At the bottom of my shoe!

"Try me lil lady" he puffs his chest making Raid mad. "Lil? Lil? " She growls in my head making me wince,never ever call an Alpha little.

I grab his arm fast turning him around kicking the back of his knees making him fall on his knees while twisting the hand uncomfortably for him making him let out an agonised grunt filled with pain,I dig my nails into arms for a good measure.