✓Chapter 11

Billie's pov

I've never seen Morgan soo mad before. She was standing next to me a second ago watching Alex and now,I'm watching her on the screen too.

Alex was pulled away from the female from our pack and slammed into a wall before being brought back infront of my mate floating in mid air.

I dashed to the living too see for myself.

I walk into the room to find it quiet except for the silent sobs of the woman bleeding on the floor and a few murmurs from the women helping her to get out of of the way slowly.

"Why did you disturb the peace of my pack?" Morgan asks the other Alpha.

"She's my Omega! I get to decide whether she can have a mate or not! She's mine! Not a slut who can just come saying she's now a lesbian! She belongs to me!" He screams as he is still being held in the air.

"His Alpha voice is gone!" Sagan says while Breanna comes running downstairs. She looks around in fear before running off but doesn't get to the door before I pull her back "talk!" I growl and she whimpers.

"We've been cut off from the pack, someone else is taking over the wolves don't want us anymore and the council refused to help" she says and everyone laughs.

"it was about time honestly,we've all seen how you treat those poor wolves" Sagan says and Breanna growls at him but he raises and eyebrow Breanna cowers up scared.

"No one has the right to determine which mate is fit for which except themselves and the moon goddess,for this crime you are banished from the werewolf community and termed rogue,you have ten minutes to pick your things and run, I find you in my territory in those ten minutes you will regret it" Morgan's voice booms shaking the structure making every wolf in the house bow.

They run up the stairs to their room coming out with a few suitcases running for the door.

The wolves he came with cheer and hug one another as Morgan approaches the bloody woman on the floor "hello,you must be Andrea,I'm Morgan" the woman cries eyes closed looking away.

Morgan places her hands on the side of her face looking into her eyes before letting go falling behind gasping for a second.

The woman cries louder but Morgan holds her again "who's her mate?" She asks lowly and the same woman who was slammed down by Alex comes out slowly.

Morgan waits until the girl heals her mate as much as she could before healing her permanently,she looks into the crowd coming to me holding me close as she took in my scent.

"I can't let him get away... The territory is big and whatever he's done to that woman is too much,she can't forget,he needs his punishment or he'll do it to other wolves even rogues that decided to leave willingly I can't let that happen,I'll be back" she says before kissing me softly.

"I'll await your return" I whisper watching as she let go of me walking out of the house. Soon her voice echoes through the pack link and a very loud series of angry howls echo through the air,loud thuds follow and the hunt for the exiled Alpha and his mate starts.

I was told how it's always fascinating watching those wolves go to war or hunt... "It's like music yet terrifying for whoever is going to receive the anger" Pirate recites in my head what my parents used to say about the Blood Temple wolves.

"So who took over your pack?" I ask as I helped clean up the mess "his brother,he was having enough of the wolves sent to his pack and the wolves left crying out to him,so he took over" a woman from spoke.

"You want to go back?" They shook their heads "we hope they can destroy that house the dungeons and the... Torture rooms and create something else something worth loving and remembering the pain he took us through. Can we stay with your pack?" She asks hopefully.

"Well it's okay for me but you know" I shrug

"Alpha Morgan has the last decision" I nod but smile "yes,we can all have fun before then" they smile happily as I lead them to the kitchen and some decide to have a relaxing shower.

I go out to welcome Andrea into my pack before joining the others as she is helped by her mate to their room.

★♪★

Morgan's pov

I don't need all of my wolves to find that stinking wolf,these five wolves are enough,he had sworn to take the innocence of the little girl if she didn't reject her mate to stay with him.

I couldn't let that happen.. if he has the guts to do that to his own blood I wonder what he will do to other wolves.

Breanna has never given birth,she hates that the Omega actually got pregnant and hid it from them and bore the alpha a child. Phoenix is the next Alpha of their pack but the woman has been killing her slowly.

Injecting wolfsbane into the child. I'm surprised she's lived all this while as they torture her mother "strong child" Raid praises and I nod watching as she jumped over tree trunks following the scent of the wolf.

I see Alex and his mate not so far from us walking dragging his case with him,his wife grumbling behind him about how much the case will make her hand calloused.

"What do we do?" She asks after a while and he growls "I'll take my pack back and they'll regret rejecting me and that stupid council... I will be back for their heads"

"What about Morgan?"

"I heard her sister is now a rogue and she has been causing problems for her,if we join hands I'm positive we can destroy her... Then I'll take her mate for myself,the insolence of the girl is a turn on"

Raid growls hearing him speaking so pervertedly about our mate,I shift into my human form "That won't be happening" I say appearing behind them,they turn around startled.

He takes out a silver dagger aiming it at me I raise my arm bending the blade from afar,he gasps throwing it away taking another and I roll my eyes.

I flick my wrist making him turn to his mate,I watch as he plunges the blade into her heart and she coughs up blood as she falls down taking the blade with her.

"No! No! No!" He cries the dropping to his knees holding onto her as she grows lifeless in his hands.

"That's how much pain you've been putting other wolves through,how much pain you were to inflict on your child, your blood,not even the rogues are this heartless but you... Have fun living with no mate,alone" I walk away hearing his sobs.

Blood gurgling behind me makes me turn around,he plunged the knife into himself and he is falling down next to his wife's body,since he's killing himself his process is longer and painful.

"He deserves it" Raid says and i nod.