✓Chapter 3

Billie's pov

Morgan raised her hand as lightning bolt came from the staff,I was expecting to be blown but a shield formed around us blocking it.

"Awe... Afraid I might hurt your mate dear sister? You know she's as powerful as you now or maybe you don't trust in your power" Megan asks cackling stopping her attack making Morgan roll her eyes putting her hand down "you really need to get a new lines" she waves her hand as if dismissing her and a cold wind blew taking a her away.

"I will be back! I'll take everything I own back!" She screams and I turn to Morgan for an explanation.

"She thinks I took her place in the pack says I stole her powers, thinks I took the love of our father from her but she did it all herself"

"What do you mean?" My mate stares at me for a while before letting out a sigh.

"When we were born my mother said she saw the darkness in her eyes therefore decided that I would inherit her powers,as we grew up my sister always stayed close to my mother as I was close to my father one day she just runs away and our mother is dead,I'm not sure what happened nobody ever told me" she says walking us back home.

"Our father tried getting her to come back home but she tried killing him too,for killing our mother and attempted murder of our father,the pack decided to banish her" we reach the door and she opens it for us as we walked up the stairs to my room.

"She came back apologizing begging for forgiveness only for her to try and kill him again a week later poisoning his food but was caught by an Omega she escaped but the pack made me take her place" we sat on my bed lying on our backs gazing up.

"She's been harvesting dark powers making herself stronger to manipulate me to get the pack back" she whispers out the last word laying on her side, throwing her arm around me then set her head on the crook of my neck kissing me lightly making me breath out she has alot on her plate.

"I don't know what to do Billie,I don't want to fight her"

"It's going to be okay baby" I whisper rubbing her back but she shakes her head.

"I don't want to banish her and I don't want to fight either,I wish to rule like my father creating bonds with every supernatural creature but it won't be like this for long"

"What do you mean?"

"The council will intervene and it won't go down well, they'll force me to do something I don't want to" her grip around my waist tightens.

"I'm here now, we'll do this together" I whisper kissing the wrist of her hand and she smiles.

★♪★

"I'm hungry" I whine

"I know"

"Very hungry"

"I know"

"Today's meal smells nice"