✓Chapter 10

Morgan's pov

"Welcome to my humble home" I stand in the living room to welcome the Alpha and his mate.

Billie at my right side wearing her best 'don't fuck with me' face,as Sagan struggles to keep the smile on his face,most members of my pack decided to stay away from the two since they're judgy,only a few wolves decided to stay.

"This is a way to welcome me,where is everyone else?" He asks looking around. I'm not gonna force my pack to bow to him.

"You little pom pom fatty, stick to your lane" Raid says making my pack chuff silently,I wonder what's wrong with her today.

"As you've noticed,we didn't really move here not too long ago,my wolves are training,some out learning,some out hunting,some out working"

"You let them go knowing I was coming?" His voice grows dull and I shrug.

"they'll be back tonight,as long as I'm here to welcome you my whole pack doesn't need to be here and meet my mate,Billie Eilish Pirate,I believe you've already met" I say slinging a hand around her waist watching as he stares at us eye twitching.

The same sex mates in his pack get sent to his brothers pack,he doesn't like their "pure breed" blood being tainted,I can imagine how he feels dealing with me now.

I still remember all the times he tried to introduce Megan and I to some of his nephews during those balls thinking he could form a tie between our packs but it bore no fruits.

"Unfortunately" he grumbles

"Excuse me?" I ask raising an eyebrow my jaw clenched "I mean... Nice to see you again young girl"

"That's Luna Billie for you" my mate states confidently making Sagan snicker,this guy can never hold a straight face each time Alex gets humiliated.

"Breanna. How wonderful it is to see you again, looking beautiful as ever"

"More like nice surgery,who did it? Freddy Kruger" Raid says making the whole pack howl laughing,Sagan had to excuse himself lying about a running stomach.

Billie's closed her eyes for a second before opening them,she was trying hard to keep her tough exterior.

"Thank you Morgan" the woman's eyes light up as they avert from Billie, she stares at the clothes my mate wears making a face.

"Hey drama queen, didn't you notice your dress is soo 16th century?" My wolf rants again and I sigh. Raid you need to calm down,I tell my wolf who rolls her eyes at me before turning around whipping her tail showing her back to me as she sits.

"I will give you the tour of our new home and show you to your rooms" I state going to move before I'm stopped.

"Your going to do the work of the servants?" Breanna asks surprised but I turn to them a little outraged.

"There are no servants in my pack,we co exist and work in harmony and I expect you to do the same for the small amount of time you will be here... Or there will be consequences,you are under my roof in my territory I expect full co-operation Luna,are we clear?" My Alpha voice is low and threatening.