They weren't exactly bad memories but I missed Jimin a lot. Way too much to let myself go through all that pain again.

"Here we are." Dae hyun said to us. It was a long freaking journey and Cho was asleep. "I'll hold her. Relax and shake your legs a bit." He said to me, taking the sleeping Cho into his arms. I smiled at him, admiring his gentlemanly charms. I pecked his lips, taking him by surprise. He blushed and looked away making me laugh.

I was thankful for him. I owed him my life. He gave me the courage that I was likeable. He loved me despite all my flaws. He gave me the confidence that I was someone of worth too.

He gave me everything that Jimin had given me and taken away in an instant.

I stepped into the city, looking around at the familiar places that I had been in. Nostalgia hit me hard, making me let a huge breath out.

"Let's go." Dae hyun said to me, standing by my side.

It felt like a movie. Like I was going to start a new life. Me, my daughter and a man who sacrificed himself for us.

"I don't feel good...."

I couldn't even finish the sentence when I was interrupted by him.

"Why? Are you sick?" He was looking at me keenly, standing in front of me now.

What did he like in me to take care of me this well?

"I'm afraid. I was afraid of what would happen if I came here again. Too many things happened here Dae hyun." I looked at the floor.

He lifted my face up with one hand, the other still holding Cho, who was sleeping peacefully on his chest.

"Don't be. Let him go. We're all happy and are here now. That is all that matters." I smiled at him, eyes glistening.

"Please don't cry, I don't want to get scolded by your daughter for making you cry." He chuckled, pulling me into a hug.

"Why are you all squeezing me?"

Cho was up.

"You were all excited to visit Seoul. Now look who's asleep!" Dae hyun said to her and then she looked around in surprise.

"We're here?" She jumped off of his hands and ran forward when I called out to her.

"Cho!"

She turned back to look at me and after seeing my stern expression she sighed, walking back to me.

"What did I tell you before coming here?"

"No running and that I should always stay with you and uncle." She said monotonously.

"Then follow it or we're going right back."

"Okay." She replied, face drooping as she came stood by my side, holding my outstretched hand in hers.

"Aww. It's okay. Where is the cheerful baby I know? Mom just wants you to be safe." Dae hyun spoke to her as we started walking.

"And you, cut her some slack! She's just excited." He whispered to me.

"That's not a reason to run around. You have to be careful with kids Dae hyun. Anything could happen." I replied in a dry voice.

He sighed. "Please don't dampen her spirits. That's just how kids are. You be careful with her instead of asking her to do it."

I glared at him making him look away.

"I want you both happy that's all. I want her to be safe too. Stop glaring at me like that."