-Heartbreaker (Momojirou)-

Hello! I'm listening to girl in red and Six the musical while writing this. This will be a no quirks au and  will be based of the song "How to be a heartbreaker" by Marina and the diamonds! (The song is above, I would recommend listening to it while reading). For some reason I really enjoy writing song based one shots, lol. Also, Stan Momo for clear skin. Anyways, hope you enjoy!~Author-Chan 💖

Jirou pov:

Momo  yaoyorozu, known throughout Ua high school as the 'Heart breaker'. She seems the type too, pretty, popular, rich. She's a model, and is always crowed by people.  I wouldn't judge a book by it's cover though, Momo's my best friend and the sweetest person I know.  She always feels guilty about rejecting guys (and sometimes girls), but plays the title up for confidence and popularity. It helps her a lot with her insecurities, which is good. I'm happy for her.  Unfortunately for me though, I can't ever get a chance to talk to her in school, due to the group of kids constantly crowding her. I can tell she hates not being able to talk to me too, but she can't seem to do much about it. That's why no one really knows were best friends, except us of course. "Hey, Jirou! You'll never guess what happened!" I turn away from Momo and her popular posy to face the pinkette trying to gain my attention. "What's up, Mina?" I ask, taking one of my earbuds out.  "Did you hear Momo rejected Todoroki?! THE shoto Todoroki! Yknow, the one on the football team?" She asks, seeming more excited than she should be. I nod slowly, taking in the information. I remember Momo telling me something about thinking Todoroki was nice, but I guess she didn't like him that way.  I take a quick glance back at Momo before saying anything. "Yeah...Why's it such a big deal? Isn't she like the heart breaker or something?" I reply, almost cringing at calling her that.  "Well, Yeah! But everyone thought they'd be together! And why wouldn't they? She's a cheerleader, He's a football player, they're both popular, Plus I heard they were friends! I really shipped them!" She says, causing me to roll my eyes. "That doesn't mean anything, Mi. She probably just didn't like him. That or she's not looking to date.  I don't see why were even talking about this anyway, it's not our business." I answer with a slight shrug.  Before she could start whining though, a very tired looking redhead comes running up to us. He stops, catching his breath.  "Um Hey Kiri" I say, a small teasing smile making it's way on my face, having an idea why he's running. "Hey *huff* Jirou! And...Mina. Have you guys *huff* seen Bakugo by any chance?" He asks, still catching his breath. "Why? Looking for your boyfriend?" I ask teasingly, causing his face to go red. "N-no! He stole my hoodie again!" He says. "Doesn't make it sound any less like he's your boyfriend, Hun." Mina says. I nod in agreement, his face going redder.  "Also, Not to be rude or anything, but aren't you both on the football team? You probably shouldn't be so worn out, right? I doubt you've been running long. Why would I know, though? I'm a band kid."  I point out, watching him immediately stand upright at that. "S-shut up! Both of you!" He says, albeit the small grin on his face. Mina and I break into a fit of giggles at that. When we finish, his face turns concentrated again. "No, but really. Have you guys seen him?" He asks. Mina shakes her head, causing him to turn his attention to me for an answer. "Nah, last time I saw him was when he was chasing Denks around yesterday for god knows what. Sorry." I respond honestly. He nods at that and jogs away. I go to put my earbud back in, before realizing something. I slowly lower my hand. "Hey, Mi?" I ask. She hums in response. "Do you know a way I could talk to Momo without...yknow, like all the people around her?" I ask. She looks at me skeptically. "...Why? You don't like...like her or something, right? You know she's the heart breaker..." she says. I shake my head. "No. I just want to know what she's really like." I say. I feel bad lying to Mina, but I don't think she'd believe me if I told her I was really Momo's bestie.  She nods slowly. "Well, you can try to become popular like her?" She suggests. I nod, Maybe if I was  popular, and pretty like her I'd be able to talk to her in school. She got popular by breaking hearts, maybe after school I can ask her to teach me how to break hearts too.  I nod once to myself, deciding I'd ask her after school. I go to put my earbud in again, but before I can, the bell rings. I sigh, grab my backpack from the ground next to me, and get to class.