-Its a date (Shindeku)-

Izuku Midoryia, as a college student, always worked the night shift. Seeing as the coffee shop he worked at didn't have much business during the night, he spent most of his time talking to his coworkers, Uraraka and Todoroki, or his boss, Iida. Tonight though, a boy from his English class enters the shop at 2am, ordering a coffee and a boyfriend.

Izuku Pov:

"Oh, come on, Ura! You know I don't like Kachaan that way-" I insisted. Kachaan is like a brother to me and I hate having this conversation with her, even when she's only teasing. I've been talking to her and Todoroki all night, only stopping to serve the occasional customer or two. Ura giggles. "I know, I know, brother or whatever. We seriously need to get you a boyfriend though. I have Momo and Todo has iida, you're the only one left!" She said. "Yeah, well, I'm not looking for a boyfriend at the moment. There was a cute guy in my English class, but I think he was flirting with Kami." I said, leaning my head on my hands on the counter. "Oohh. Doesn't Kami like Sero, though?" She asked. I shrug. "I thought so, but didn't bother to ask." I answered with a small sigh. "I can ask him later." Todoroki chimed in. I nod my head. "Thanks Todo-" I let out a yawn, envying Uraraka and her ability to stay so cheery and energetic at 1:30 am. "Why does this place have to be open all night?!" I groaned, putting my head in my hands. "If it weren't you wouldn't have a job." Iida pointed out, walking past the counter. I groan again, looking up at him as he shines me a small, sympathetic smile, and I watch him dissapear into the back. I envy iida, too, he was able to graduate college early due to skipping a few grades in high school. I would've skipped a whole college year, too, if it weren't for my stupid art class, which I had a missing assignment in. I sorta gave up after that, realizing I'm in this for the long haul. At least I go to school with most of my friends from high school. Before I could utter another word, the bell on the shop's door dings, signaling someone new entered. I look at the new arrival, eyeing him carefully. Oh my god, that's him. The guy from English. I hope he doesn't recognize me, if he noticed me at all. I look at Ura and Todoroki, noticing Todoroki's eyes blown wide. "Shin?" He asked. "Hey, Todo. Miss me?" The purple haired teen responded. "Uh-what?" Ura interjected, clearly just as confused. "We knew each other when we were kids, we've been texting occasionally but haven't seen eachother in forever. Is this why you asked for my job location?" Todoroki said, a small smile on his face. "Actually, unfortunately I'm not here for you, I'm here for him." He said, turning his head toward me. My face blushes a light pink. "M-me?" I asked. He looks at me. "Hey, cutie. Midoryia, was it?" I nod, my blush darkening. "Hitoshi Shinsou." He extends his hand and I shake it. Shinsou. Now that I think of it, I do remember Todoroki mentioning him. "We're just gonna hang out in the back now-" Ura said, smirking and pulling Todoroki to the back with her. I roll my eyes, avoiding eye contact with the boy in front of me. "So, Shinsou. What would you like?" I asked. "Depends. Are you on the menu?" He flirted. I shoot him a small smile, but roll my eyes anyway. "No, I'm not. While I'm flattered, I don't-" I started, getting cut off. "Midoryia, you're really cool and I want to get to know you better." He said, causing me to look up at him. I eyed him carefully, deciding to give him a chance. "Alright, just order and we can set something up." I replied with a small blush. He nodded, ordering a small black coffee. I made it for him, scribbling my number on the cup, and placing it on the counter as he payed. He looks at the writing on the cup, eyes wide. His eyes flicker between me and the cup. "I have no classes between 1 and 2 tomorrow. We can hang out or something-" I said with a nervous smile. Shinsou smirks. "It's a date."