Chapter 48

20 minutes after the news.

Jennifer came down as she was unsuccessful to get her girlfriend out of the other room in her suite.  Lauren took the news about her parents separation really hard. She never thought that her parents would split up.

Lauren since when she was young she thought that her parents would never leave each other and when she got the news that her parents got divorced and on top she was the last one to get to know about it.

Lauren was in her room she was sitting on the bed with a bottle of water and a box of tissue next to her and on her phone there was some music playing even she didn't know what she was listening. Lauren was crying and since she found out about the news she didn't eat or drink anything but water as she was too sad.

There was a knock on the door and the door slid open and a small figure came and sat on the bed and it was non other than Julie. Lauren didn't want to tell what is going on with her since somewhere in her heart she was having a feeling that she would get separated soon and that would be a problem.

As the door was open came in Jennifer and she asked Julie to go to the other room and ask some one to get her something to eat. Julie got down from the bed and she went to the next room where Ally was sitting with Hazel and they were having breakfast.

Jennifer's POV

Jennifer knew how Lauren was feeling for a girl whose parents are splitting up its not easy and she knew that because she had gone through that when she started working and it took her several sessions with a counsellor to resolve her issues when it came to her parents getting a divorce.

''Nala sweetie please talk to me I want to help you'' she said rubbing the cuban's back.

''I don't want to talk to anyone Jenni you know I love my parents and how will you feel when you get to know your parents are splitting up'' said Lauren looking up and then she kind of gasped knowing she hit a nerve.

''No J Jenny I didn't mean it like that I am sorry" said Lauren as she came and hugged Jennifer from the side.

"Lauren, its alright I came to peace with my parents splitting up after they came back from one of their business trips, and I think that's the reason I focus more on my acting and singing career which helped me a lot" she said.

Lauren got few things in her ears and somethings were just words as she was not able to concentrate. Jennifer leaned into the bed as she grabbed the receiver and ordered a couple of things to eat and drink since she was empty stomach from morning and she didn't want her girlfriend to be hungry later.