Chapter 41

Normani's POV

I was sitting seat of the car and we are just coming back from the selecting a cake for the girls. This party is going to be Disney themed but what other things they had planned was a swimming pool party with barbecue. While they were coming back from the cake shop there was a call on Mani's phone she looked at the phone screen and answered it.

Mani. "Ello" When Mani said that word she heard a lot of barking and animal sounds in the back.

"Babe where are you what's with the animal noises?" she asked and she looked at Lauren.

"Oh that's because I am in the pet store, so would it be good if I got them two cats Normani?" asked Zach.

"Babe we have a dog which Camzi gave us few months back, its not a good idea" said Mani.

"Okay I think I will think of something else for the girls" he said and then he was thinking when Mani spoke.

"Wait a minute where is Henry if you are at the pet store?" asked Mani in confusion.

"Oh he is with a sitter I had to come out for some work and then the presents" he said.

"Babe you know he doesn't like babysitters he only wants us to watch over him" said Mani rubbing her temple.

"Alright I am on my way now don't stress mija" he said and he kept his phone.

Lauren looked at Mani and then she smiled. She was happy for the girl that she found a someone to love. Mani had been with the gang for a lot of years and she was the gangs favorite everyone loved her and she loved the gang too. But when it came to love she was a bit slow but then when Lauren heard about Normani and Zach she was shocked.

Lauren, Normani and Camila are the one who are separating from the family and they are going with their own love of their lives. It would be difficult for the twins but then they will have to manage some how.

Both of the girls came home to see the things decorated.

Lauren came in to see Dinah sitting by the pool and looking at the decorations. Lauren came and hugged Dinah from the back. "Hey how is it going?" she asked sitting next to her and sipping a glass of lemonade.

"Ummm all this was arranged by Camila, the girl has got some skills" she said and she smiled.

"So where is the little munchkin?" asked Lauren.

"Mila and Ally have gone to arrange castles and shopping for chocolates and things" said Dinah getting up from the chair and going inside as she wanted to cool down in the air conditioned rooms. Lauren got up and followed behind her.

Ally's POV.

Ally was driving the car in a normal speed and she looked at Mila and shook her to ask what was going on. She shook her head and leaned back on the car seat and she closed her eyes. Ally looked at her friend and she smiled as she was seeing that the little one was tired I mean she has been doing a lot of work on the birthday party and she wants the things to go by the plan.

"Sweetie we got to make one more stop and then we will go home okay?" asked Ally looking at Cami.

"But I tired Ally and I don't want to get cranky in front of you and get you mad" she said and she pulled her bottle of orange juice.

"Don't drink that I will get you a milkshake when we stop for some chocolate shopping" said Ally taking the bottle and putting it away.

"Banana milkshake and I need a chili cheese burger with french fries from burger king" she pouts.

"I will get you anything you want sweet cheeks you deserve it because you did such a good thing for the twins by organizing this party so anything you want me and the girls will do for you" she said touching the girl's face.

Ally and Mila went into a shopping mall and they got chocolates and candy for the pinata and the reason they were doing this is last time in the birthday there were less candy and Hazel cried a lot so Dinah had called Ally and told them that to get candy and chocolates for both the girls so they are not disappointed.

The Twins POV.

Both Bella and Hazel were in their room and they were cuddling eachother like a pair of kittens under their blankets. Then Hazel looked up at her sister and she kissed her and when that happened she got an idea. Hazel and Bella spoke to eachother and they went downstairs to Dinah's room and went on her bed.

"Hey cuties whats up why the sudden invasion into mommies room?" asked Dinah keeping her phone down.

"Mommy we want to make something special for Mia since she organized all the things, and we want to thank her please mommy" said Bella and she sat on Dinah's lap.

"I know what would Mila like and I need both of your help okay?" she said and she got off the bed.

When the three of them came out and they were going to the kitchen they saw Dallas drinking a juice box. Dinah came next to her and she saw she had two juice box.

"Dallas Lovato drinking juice that too grape is something bothering you dear?" asked Dinah taking the other juice box and drinking from it.

"I am thinking of taking Camila and Emily to my mothers after the birthday and before that there is something I need to do and I am a bit nervous" she said and she slurped the last bit of the juice.

"Well you don't need to worry about Mila not being loved by your parents I mean anyone can love our little banana and your family will love her too so relax" saying this Dinah took the box from Dallas and she threw it in the trash and she threw hers as well as she finished it quickly.

Dallas then saw the twins taking things out from the cabins and she saw and she wondered why all those things.

"We are making spaghetti with hot dogs, mac and cheese and banana cream pie for Mia(Mila) auntie Dallas"  said Hazel jumping.

"What for what's the occasion?" asked Dallas getting down from the table.

"We found out the whole party is organized by Mia and we are saying thank chu for her by making her dinner" said Bella and she went to Dinah.

Dallas was really glad that the girls were doing such a nice thing for Mila and she helped them as well.

When all of them were in the kitchen Ally came through the door and she took Camila upstairs and layed her in the bed and she gave her a stuffed lion which is nala which was given to her by Lolo and she kissed the girl on the head and she came down.

Ally saw what was happening in the kitchen and Dallas filled her up with the details and then Ally told her that she is taking a nap because the little one was tired and she had a nice snacks and she will sleep for a while.