Chapter 12

The First day of the convention.

The alarm in Demi's phone buzzed as Demi woke up and turned it off. She groggily opened her eyes and saw the time and was shocked they had less than an hour for the convention to start.

"Dallas wake up we don't have much time wake up Emily and I will take Penny for a shower" said Demi shaking Penny so the small figure can wake up.

"Mommy ten minutes pwese I didn't proper sweep" said Emily wrapping her head in the blanket.

"Don't lie to me in the morning Emmie now get up or you will get a punishment" said Dallas tying her hair in a bun.

"Sweetie she might be telling the truth here take Penny and brush her teeth and give her a shower I will talk to Emily" said Demi getting up from the bed and coming to Emily.

Demi slowly took the blanket off the girl's head and she looked into those brown eyes as she picked the girl and made her to sit on her lap. "Tell me what is the dream about sweetie we will see whether me and your mommy can do something about it or you can talk to someone about it" said Demi lifting the girl's chin to see her eyes.

"Its weally bad auntie I only see blood in my dream and there is blood every where even on my hands there is blood I am not lying auntie pwese believe me" said Emily hugging Demi. Demi pulled Emily into a hug and rubbed her back and told her they will see what best can be done and Demi picked up Emily and went to the other bathroom which was in the room. Once Dallas was out of the shower she saw that Emily was out of the bed and she was with Demi in the other bathroom, she made Penny wear the dress which her mommy had laid out on the bed and she sat near the bed doing Penny hair so its not messy. After 10 minutes both Demi and Emily came out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around the body and Emily was hiding her face in Demi's neck as she was kind of feeling warm under Demi.

The two small girls were ready and they were made to sit on the bed while their mommies got ready and when they were doing that there was a knock on the door when Demi went to open the door she saw Hazel in Ally's arms. Penny squealed when she saw Ally and she got down from the bed and she went to her and she jumped in front of her and and seeing that Ally told Hazel she will pick her up after giving Penny a kiss saying that Ally got down on her knees and she hugged the small girl and gave a kiss.

Demi requested Ally to take Penny with her they will be in the room within 10 minutes. When Ally was about to leave Lauren came to the room and she asked whether she can take Emily with her as Bella has gone with Dinah and Normani and with this all of them left and only Demi and Dallas were left in the room. "Hey Emily is actually having bad dreams you need to talk to her or you need to show her to a doctor and as per I know there is a therapist here in the convention too so it will be good" said Demi wearing brushing her long hair.

"What was the dream about do you know" asked Dallas with a concern in her eyes.

"It was something to with blood she didn't give me much details though" said Demi getting up.

With that both Demi and Dallas came out of the room and they went to the conference room where the orientation would start in sometime. When Demi entered the room she saw there were two seats empty near Ally so she went and sat and Dallas near her.

Penny got down from her seat and she made her way to Demi and she wanted Demi to pick her up so she can sit on Demi's lap. When Demi picked Penny. "Mommy I hungry" said Penny grabbing Demi's shirt and at that Ally took out a energy bar from her purse and handed it to Demi so for now she can have the bar and after the orientation they can go have a nice breakfast at one of the restaurants near the hotel.

Penny had finished eating the bar when there was a announcement made in the speakers that their guest of honor has just arrived and she will be coming to the stage in next two minutes. "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Jennifer Lopez" there were claps all around the room.